• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

pigeons fucking!

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
it's about to go down, on my balcony rite now!

he's fluffing up like a turkey and getting all up in her space. she's pretending she doesn't want it, but you can tell.

these two have been shitting out there for about a week. my cat sits by the door and stares until i yell at her to smarten up.

another pigeon just swooped in and he made her fuck off in a hurry..

what should i do??

KiFe

TRIBE Member
If you showed them enough of your tribe posts.. they're sure to lose interest and fly away. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
KiFe said:
Where's my puffer, this zinger has left me breathless. :rolleyes:
you've decided to break the cardinal rule, and now all your future threads have been marked for death.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

madnezz

TRIBE Member
some fun facts:

"Pigeons mate for life, but if one partner dies, the survivor generally will attempt to find another mate."

"Pigeons breed throughout the year, even during winter, and can raise four or five broods annually."

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
it's about to go down, on my balcony rite now!

he's fluffing up like a turkey and getting all up in her space. she's pretending she doesn't want it, but you can tell.

these two have been shitting out there for about a week. my cat sits by the door and stares until i yell at her to smarten up.

another pigeon just swooped in and he made her fuck off in a hurry..

what should i do??
Supersoak them down!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
my sister's had pigeons lay eggs on her balcony twice now.

she told me a few weeks ago that her super was up to make some repairs on the balcony, and chucked the nest full of eggs over the side - 18 floors - and managed to bung it right into the dumpster.

she said that they were staring at her with their accusatory beady little pigeon eyes for the rest of the week going 'hooo hooo... murderer! murderer!... hoo hooooo!"

she felt guilty.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
i think it's him, she's just acting all prudish and retarded.
All pigeons are retarded Thumpr. If I were you, Id buy some mesh to cover up your balcony because soon enough they'll start laying eggs while shitting all over your balcony.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
haha what's funny is that the Ricky Martin faggot downstairs had to put up rattan curtins on
his balcony and one windy morning they whipped up and ripped down the netting in place.

now my balcony is a pigeon bathhouse. should i kill him?..

emiwee

TRIBE Member
you need to yell at them really loudly, "NO MATING!"

that's what i do whenever i see the man pigeon getting all plumped up with his impressive plumage and cooing while chasing the woman pigeon who is trying to pretend she's not the least bit interested in his advances.
(what a terrible run-on sentence)