• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

pieter K...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
shit I might have to check this out.

I love his productions. All Things still gives me goose bumps.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
SPIRAL is one of my choice cuts of his...he got into it later than most and it paid of with YEARS of imstrumental experience...he can play a variety of things...he reminds me of jonny L in a sense...the man knows a dnb tune...with his range it should make for an interesting DJ set:)

AVE

TRIBE Member
nice, pieter K is wicked

although when i first read this, i was thinking it was Polar(aka K) and got quite excited!

but yeah, pieter k IS definitely cool, his cuts on DBs 'Secret art of science' mix are dope, and really got me into his sound........but being semi(completely)retired, i haven't heard much of his newer stuff.

haha, i suck

:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AVE
nice, pieter K is wicked

although when i first read this, i was thinking it was Polar(aka K) and got quite excited!

but yeah, pieter k IS definitely cool, his cuts on DBs 'Secret art of science' mix are dope, and really got me into his sound........but being semi(completely)retired, i haven't heard much of his newer stuff.

haha, i suck

:)

MAN!!!!!!!!!!

I would go apeshit if it were announced that my man Poalr was coming...one of my favorite producers...he cares about the sounds between the sounds:)