• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Picthread

Damn tribe communication!
I hate you and your full private message box and your never checking your e-mail and answering your cellphone

goodnight mrs. oakenfold

:cool:

~allie~

Originally posted by Temper Tantrum
Damn tribe communication!
I hate you and your full private message box and your never checking your e-mail and answering your cellphone

goodnight mrs. oakenfold

:cool:

~allie~

my private message box? I never get PM's. I just checked it and my email and it said it was empty. maybe you're trying a different (and equally pretty) nusty? :p

not to be judgemental or anything but, if you have brown stains in your armpits, short sleeved shirts are not for you.
26.jpg

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy

It's alright, Matthew Perry and Charlie Sheen's evil love-child on the left there is keeping six.

BBB.

..they're gonna spike the punch with Spanish Fly!

Whoa, that would be, ON THE RIGHT.

BBB.

No, your OTHER left. :rolleyes:

Dude, you were right, I was just making fun of my own earlier inability in this thread to remember that left is the hand that makes the "L" when I stick my thumbs out.

BBB.

Nice K-Pax review, BTW!! :D

Originally posted by Bumbaclat

I just sat here with two people and we just had a discussion about how ugly those girls are (no offence to Fleming College students, there are exceptions to every rule).

Bumbaclat <-- UWO

UWO....damn right. :D

Shazz ... these girls wanted you to post these pics and now they are getting ripped apart. I wonder how they feel now?

OTIS ... good call.

Who's That Girl With The Junk In The Trunk? ==========================> Suke.

this thread is disgusting. someone posted pictures of a party saying that a lot of ppl in the pictures lurk here and have asked that the pictures be posted and what do you all do...rip them apart. i highly doubt that you would say any of these things to their faces so why say it on here like this? besides, putting someone down because of their physical appearance should be beyond most of you. what are you, 8 years old again?

Originally posted by Bumbaclat

I just sat here with two people and we just had a discussion about how ugly those girls are (no offence to Fleming College students, there are exceptions to every rule).

Bumbaclat <-- UWO

Originally posted by drude
note to self - DO NOT GO TO SCHOOL IN PETERBOROUGH FOR THE GIRLS.

It's a good thing this isn't like those other message boards where they are so elitest and they feel the need to make fun of anyone who is not a part of their clique...
ugh, thank god we don't have any of that on Tribe

:rolleyes:

~ J.

Originally posted by tella
this thread is disgusting. someone posted pictures of a party saying that a lot of ppl in the pictures lurk here and have asked that the pictures be posted and what do you all do...rip them apart.

I think that there are no lurkers... just a good excuse for a self-indulgent pic thread.

Besides, if they are lurkers, why would they want their pictures here? It makes no sense.

Jesus!! I post some pics and it gets out of hand! Everyone is a beautiful.. just some more than others. Anyway.. uhm.. the ender bender was a great night and everyone got smashed and had a good time. At FLEMING it's not all about glamour and the who looks better than another.. at least I don't think so.. everyone is human, and nobody is perfect (except JIB) and pretty much everyone there goes the College to learn something and for most of the people that attended the enderbender, it was their first time there as throughout the year they were too busy with school to go out and get "Faced" on a Wednesday night.

Cheers To Summer... school's out on the 19th!

Originally posted by PosTMOd

I think that there are no lurkers... just a good excuse for a self-indulgent pic thread.

Besides, if they are lurkers, why would they want their pictures here? It makes no sense.

I guess it makes no sense now... everyone tore them apart.. Am I ever gunna hear about it come monday in the SAC office!

Just remember, I said nothing about the girls, just that guy who looks like MatthewCharlie PerrySheen.

BBB.

..does NOT need a horde of University girls bludgeoning him to death at a club with Smirnoff Ice bottles.

..but I think I can take the PerrySheen.

Somebody lurks here, but doesn't post.

Why do they want a picture of themself on a message board that they only read?

It's against all lurking etiquette, see? The point of being a lurker is to be a sort of voyeur... and posting a picture is the opposite of that.

I'm telling you, it makes no sense.

ya you guys could have taken it a bit easier... I can only imagine how horrible they'd feel if they did read this..

not nice

Originally posted by Moez

It's a good thing this isn't like those other message boards where they are so elitest and they feel the need to make fun of anyone who is not a part of their clique...

~ J.

That's the funniest thing I've read all week.
Good call.

Originally posted by Moez

~ J.
Johane once again, you're right..

It doesnt matter if these people are lurkers or not, they don't deserve to be bashed. Plain and simple.

Sorry all of you. :(