• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pics from Iraq: A soldiers perspective

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
had this sent to me from an American friend of mine.

some of these pics are quite graphic, if you have a weak stomach, don't click.

Link may also take some time to load, it's long.

Iraq Photos

deep

TRIBE Member
thanks for sharing robb

seems like the page is getting slashdotted right now...

the pic of the graffiti from pow's is pretty chilling

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
14.jpg

sends chills.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

The luckiest MK-19 Gunner on Earth. During an ambush, this RPG hit the ammo cradle which was filled with HE 40mm grenades. The warhead blew away from the body and detonated behind the gunner. The RPG set the whole gun system on fire but failed to detonate any of the MK-19 rounds or injure the gunner.

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Astroboy
agreed deep. For me, the most powerful, were the two images from the POWs in the original conflict.

you said it...that was more surreal than the poor bastard who had only his jaw remaining

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
i think it's important that we see such grusome photo's that are screened out by the major media outlets. yet, it's even more disheartening to see that the spilled blood brings an even greater lust for violence.

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
seriously, did you read that thread, theyre all acting like a bunch of savages just waiting to kill something

comments like "the best looking iraqi i have ever seen" is way off hand

there is one thing to protect, but some of those guys, are looking for a reason to kill someone

they are behaving as bad as the terrorists

no one should have the urge to kill

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Those types posting on the boards are typical armchair commandos. Odd's are they're carrying around an extra 50 lbs each, can't shoot worth shit, and have never seen a fight in their lives. Chickenhawks, basically. Just like their Dear Leader.

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglisthead
seriously, did you read that thread, theyre all acting like a bunch of savages just waiting to kill something

dude

it's a gun site

what do you expect?

it may not characterize typical americans

I was watching michael moore on conan yesterday, the whole audience was cheering at what he had to say on a mainstream tv show, should I assume that the audience's reaction completely encompasses american sentiment?

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Sometimes acting like it's your life to kill your assigned "enemies" is tho only way you can deal with the gruesome realities of being there. Soldiers often have a cavalier attitude towards conflict like this because it makes sense. If morals got it the way of direct combat operations, it would cause more harm than good. Direct your angst towards the administration, not the footsoldiers.