• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pics: 03-25-2006..Residents night @ Guv

kyfe

TRIBE Member
nice pic's I had a great time Dekoze rocked the joint, he pull some stuff out I haven't heard in a long time.

Mark was solid in the main room and really trancy, why is it that half the guv is full of 50 year old asian men and their wives?

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
trancey?
I commented to friends that Mark was the 'housiest' I had ever heard him (in the main room at Guv) until about 4AM or so. I even heard tribal. the Drink was pretty terrible. El Duran had an off night bigtime, and an off morning in Addy's spot 6AM at 'Venue'. was in Gallery for Dekoze during Tim patrick's set, so I can't comment on it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Snapple

TRIBE Member
all i see, for the most part, is a lot of ugly clubbers. yikes. leave the flash at home, everything at the Guv is better in the dark.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
trancey?
I commented to friends that Mark was the 'housiest' I had ever heard him (in the main room at Guv) until about 4AM or so. I even heard tribal. the Drink was pretty terrible. El Duran had an off night bigtime, and an off morning in Addy's spot 6AM at 'Venue'. was in Gallery for Dekoze during Tim patrick's set, so I can't comment on it.
I was in there around 5am and it was trancy, can't comment on any earlier as I was in the gallery.:)

so we're both probably right