• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

picking your nose and eating it...

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
ok I have heard about people who do this, but I recently noticed a frieind of mine does this, is there psychological reason for this? I mean it can’t taste good, do they do it when they are nervous? Do they know they are doing it even? There must be studies on this…

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
oh gag! i definitely don't know why people do this. why they do it on the subway / bus / streetcar is even more difficult to comprehend!!!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I mean I still pick but eating it...

I see men do this a lot in their cars. Well, they pick, then inspect, then eat it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
ugh, i know someone who does this too and yes it makes me literally want to puke. i really just don't get it and never will. :confused:

Persephone

TRIBE Member
the eating part is beyond me. I mean, essentially they are eating dust combined with mucous which is dried into a crusty, crunchy snack...yummy!

I didn't know that adults do this. I mean we're all guilty of picking but who in their right mind still eats!!!

Now here's a question for all the eaters - do you prefer dry or wet boogers?

Snapper

TRIBE Member
I've seen one person do it shamelessly. She's was an elderly, chinese woman. Does it really fast too! No boogers, just some good slimy, goo. She was staring right at me while she was doing it, and she was really into it.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
The difference between broccoli and snot?

You have a bitch of a time getting a kid to eat broccoli

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
OCD sounds like a good EXCUSE, but fuck at least have some dignity and do it in private so the rest of the world can keep their lunch down

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I dunno, much as I can't support the eaters out there I would rather people eat it than stick it to the bottum of a table or desk all gum style leaving it for me to touch teh next time I stick mine under a table or desk all gum styles.

Really if your going to pick do us all a favour and eat it so none of us ever has to deal with it.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
I am going to have to say something the next time i see him do this, the weird thing is, he is a totally cool guy, good dresser...hits up the clubs, good job... chicks dig him

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories