• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Photoshop Question

Rocky

TRIBE Member
When editing a jpg, I understand that there is always further compression and loss of quality.

Why then, when I save the file and set the quality meter to maximum (12), is the file data size always bigger?

The file that I just edited, ended up being twice the size. I only adjusted the levels.

Rocky

TRIBE Member
^ As soon as I saw your name as the first response, I knew I was in for a smart-ass comment.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Rocky

TRIBE Member
Besides, whenever I'm naked, the image size is usually much smaller for some strange reason.

Rocky

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
Hi Adam ;)
See you and your date on Friday!
Ever heard of PM. I know you've heard of PMS. Bitches.

Do I need to hear that you have a date with my homo friend?! This is my "Photoshop Question" thread. Bitches. :p

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rocky
Ever heard of PM. I know you've heard of PMS. Bitches.

Do I need to hear that you have a date with my homo friend?! This is my "Photoshop Question" thread. Bitches. :p
well actually my PM box is filling up so fast... I can't keep up with the deleting process! :p

sorry Sir.

Rocky

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
sounds good

ps - in the event my date reads this, i said we might drop by system. :)
Yeah Agi...he might be going to "meet some friends from school" instead. Bitch.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
I created the picture matrix.

Ergo, some of the things i will tell you, you will understand, and some you will not.

Lossy and Blur

they refine the pixelation, counterpoint making the picture contain more data. Ergo, the picture becomes larger.