• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Photoshop 7 Beta!!!!!!!!!

gasper

TRIBE Member
Anyone try it yet?

I'll have it on my machine this weekend. I hear the thumbnail preview pane rocks!

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
yah, I've had it for about a month....I dont really use it too often as I'm not completely assured that it won't fuck up my work....beta isn't that stable...

but yah, it's got a nice interface and all...

I should really open it up again and dig a little deeper.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
^^^ to affect either midtone shadow or highlight exclusively.

if that's what you mean.......yah...in the smart bar.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
there are some nice adjustment layer options I just found as well, and everything has a nice new colour designation in the layer palet etc.

all and all the navigation is just nicer.

twitch

TRIBE Member
posted by Otis
i'm not to big a fan of what they did with it after 5.5
I dissagree, with 6.0 it you can edit the text WAY more, and keep it as a text layer. for example have different font sizes on the same line...

gasper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by twitch
posted by Otis

I dissagree, with 6.0 it you can edit the text WAY more, and keep it as a text layer. for example have different font sizes on the same line...
This was my favourite improvement in the 5.5 to 6 step up.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
haha....I got back to this one late.

Bass-invader.....lol, is that a raise the roof, or something else i'm visually minuderstanding.

I've done some more rooting around....everythings got a nice colour scheme, and the EXTRACT feature introduced in 6 is a little more clean.

looks good....nice colours in the layer dialog box etc too.

should be popular.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
all vector text was one of the best additions to photoshop ever.

I should look into that in version 7......wonder if they've done anythnig even better.