1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Photo Printer vs Photo Processing

Discussion in 'Technology' started by greginhali, May 12, 2010.

1. greginhali

greginhali TRIBE Member

Just wondering what you think is more economical. The pictures are from high school kids and i'm looking for an economical way to get them printed, but as well have the students have a hands on feel.

Photo processing (walmart lets say) 19 cents a photo. Only down fall is I have to do the leg work of drop off and pick up.

Photo printer, 35 - 40 for a print cartridge. Would i been able to get the same amount of pictures printed with the printer, then if i dropped off at walmart? I want to do the printer route as they students get to do the photo editing and printing themselves.

Anyone one know the comparisons?

thanks
    g

2. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

take them on a field trip to Walmart - it's where half of them will end up working their careers anyway

semi kidding. the photo printer thing is a good idea from a hands-on perspective but the Walmart route is definitely the more economical option.

3. greginhali

greginhali TRIBE Member

yo we shooting for the Bay!