• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Photek - Form & Function vol. 2

paetsr

TRIBE Member
Release date: Summer 2006

Have anybody had a sneak listen by chance??? I'm not sure what to expect.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

paetsr

TRIBE Member
miss riot said:
Hello new person. I haven't had the chance yet, should I? I never even heard of this.

You heard of the first Form & Function though right?? ... I remember how I first came across it: back in 1999 browsing through the electronica section this lady saw me holding the CD and said "That's a wicked CD..."... it was how I got into the music.

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Of course I have. What a silly question to ask a junglist? Seriously though where did you hear this information from? seems kind of huge...

who are you new person?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

paetsr

TRIBE Member
miss riot said:
Of course I have. What a silly question to ask a junglist? Seriously though where did you hear this information from? seems kind of huge...

who are you new person?

Is it a silly question to question whether or not a junglist has heard of Form & Function? Would it be a more silly question to question what consitutes a junglist? If you're suggesting in any way that a junglist should know or is well-rounded with the music then I find your questions silly too. :rolleyes:
Btw, who I am is not what I will be tomorrow or what I was yesturday. And that goes for everything on this earth. But at this moment I'm a tired guy who had a long day at work... I need a drink. I need to sleep.

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
paetsr said:
Is it a silly question to question whether or not a junglist has heard of Form & Function? Would it be a more silly question to question what consitutes a junglist? If you're suggesting in any way that a junglist should know or is well-rounded with the music then I find your questions silly too. :rolleyes:
Btw, who I am is not what I will be tomorrow or what I was yesturday. And that goes for everything on this earth. But at this moment I'm a tired guy who had a long day at work... I need a drink. I need to sleep.

Whhhhhatever. I was making a joke only cos it was a huge release & everyone who's into dnb knows photek. Trying to be nice is all. Thanks for the words of wisdom though buddy.

zoo

TRIBE Member
i remember telling my buddies about form and function in 98 or 99, and this one guy was all "that cd sucks, photek stopped being good after modus operandi" and i'm like "wtf man"

go highschool!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
zoo said:
i remember telling my buddies about form and function in 98 or 99, and this one guy was all "that cd sucks, photek stopped being good after modus operandi" and i'm like "wtf man"

go highschool!

then he released black science under his teebee alias;) ...damn you Photek come back to us!

CIRCE (Sir C)

TRIBE Member
zoo said:

go highschool!

OK...so Form & Function was the last decent thing ol' Rupert did
I have 3 copies of Rings Around Saturn on vinyl...just in case :p

paetsr

TRIBE Member
Hey J, yeah it's me. :p When is the next time I'll see you shaking the floor?

Btw, I am new to this forum and I don't intentionally try to be a jerk. Sorry if I come off that way...

SHOGUN

TRIBE Member
CIRCE (Sir C) said:
OK...so Form & Function was the last decent thing ol' Rupert did
I have 3 copies of Rings Around Saturn on vinyl...just in case :p

Heh....actually this was really more of a compilation of his 6 vinyl Form & Function series with a couple bonus tracks and a few last minute remixes by others. Probably just stating the obvious, but still it was good.....and I got some doubles of Rings Around Saturn and others in this vinyl series....woot woot as well as the F&F album on vinyl :p

miss riot said:
I have plenty of love. But I'll pass on the pretention thanks.

*Chuckles*

miss riot said:
who are you new person?

If this was a joke mebbe you should have indicated.....some humour and sarcasm doesn't come across when a NEW person (as you put it) doesn't know your personality and reads your reply.....

Who are you OLD Person lol....jk

SHOGUN

TRIBE Member
miss riot said:
you need to lighten up. hehe..

LOL....I'm one of the most jolly people around...if I got any lighter I'd have to wear concrete shoes in a strong wind:p (heh....I just wanted to use the "Concrete Shoes" thing so I could refer to the Dom & Optical track..I maybe be jolly but I am not feather light :p)

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
SHOGUN said:
LOL....I'm one of the most jolly people around...if I got any lighter I'd have to wear concrete shoes in a strong wind:p (heh....I just wanted to use the "Concrete Shoes" thing so I could refer to the Dom & Optical track..I maybe be jolly but I am not feather light :p)

awesome. awesome. ;)

paetsr

TRIBE Member
hahahahahahaha

SHOGUN said:

You're more like big bear with a big heart; turned sasquatch when the moon is full. :D