• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

phone number for American Eagle Outfitters? (Eaton Centre)

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Before some of you start jumping down my throat, let me first say that I conducted several searches and came up empty.

www.ae.com won't even list any locations in Toronto.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sassy

TRIBE Member
The thread of this title should be start with:

I know I am a lazy mofo, but can anyone look up American Eagles number for me?

Thanks! :p

sk8

TRIBE Member
i just went to that eaton centre site and whoever told me there was a stokes there is WRONG.

crap - i was going to go there today, i would have been wandering for a while.

now i have to find a stokes.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
hm

there used to be one

sure it's not downstairs in the part where the A&W is??

there used to be a store like that near the other food court but it's not there anymore.

sk8

TRIBE Member
well according to the website that i finally found for stokes there is one in pickering and one in mississauga.

guess i'm stuck with my broken thermometer.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sk8
well according to the website that i finally found for stokes there is one in pickering and one in mississauga.

yeah, just checked the eaton centre website and there's no stokes in their store directory

what do you have that you HAVE to go to Stokes for? there are other housewares stores.

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sunshyne Jones
yeah, just checked the eaton centre website and there's no stokes in their store directory

what do you have that you HAVE to go to Stokes for? there are other housewares stores.

got a candy thermometer for christmas from there but when i opened the package it was broken.

i want a new one.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Hey Will, with the style you've been dressing in lately, please don't ruin it with shit that is purposely made to look like it came out of a frat boy's dryer.

You don't need those kinds of homoerotic sexual connotations to be sexy. You're homoerotic on your own, Will! Trust.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
Hey Will, with the style you've been dressing in lately, please don't ruin it with shit that is purposely made to look like it came out of a frat boy's dryer.

You don't need those kinds of homoerotic sexual connotations to be sexy. You're homoerotic on your own, Will! Trust.

I was just looking for cheap snowboarding pants, cuz they had some last season for around $50.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by sk8

sherway gardens has a stokes.