• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pho-King good!

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
So I went to this pho place called, "Pho King". heh pho-king.

say it faster. like a nammer way of saying fucking.

How do you like your pho? I get mine deluxed up to all holy hell. Sometimes if I'm feeling ambitious I get double meat and douse that ish with tonnes of chilli sauce (not to be confused with hot sauce cause chilli sauce has the seeds) and hoisin sauce. top with some juice from a lime wedge and you're money baby.

pho-king good baby.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by the_fornicator
So I went to this pho place called, "Pho King". heh pho-king.

say it faster. like a nammer way of saying fucking.
way to take the funny out of it! ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dig this

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by judge wopner
pho 99 in my old area is great, and it furthers teh maxim that mississauga nammers are the stabbiest!!

;)
I just had 99 today... It's ok, but Pho 8~8 in the Mississauga Chinese centre on Dundas is the best I've ever had... It's so dark & yummy. I try and make it there once a week.

Stan

TRIBE Member
There's a place round the corner from my new apt called "Pho Nho". Haven't tried it yet. My regular spot for Pho is Pho Pasteur at Dundas & Spadina.

Stan

TRIBE Member
I always get the works - rare beef, tripe, tendon, etc etc.

There was some kinda e-coli alert with the bean sprouts for a while a few weeks ago, so they stopped giving them with the pho.

Kiera

TRIBE Member
Theres a place close to my house called "yu chews" and theres a place in Belfast called "Foo-king fiver" and theyre food is really really good and theyre portions are HUGE!

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
at this pho king place, I've never seen a bowl of pho that big.

The diameter was like a quarter inch shorter than those plastic chopsticks and it was close to 6 inches deep. I tried, but that thing royally kicked my ass.