• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Phil Weeks - Footwork

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Phil Weeks - Footwork - 4th March

A round of applause to the promoters of this night. Ha ha another fucking top name to tickle our ear drums with playing with Gleeson, hali and hodges.... Phil is on fire at the mo, he played back in the UK a while back and my ears back home lead me to predict that this night is going to be STONKING.....

So all aboard???

Peace out

frosh

TRIBE Member
my wallet has been taking a beating this new year
it may just have to keep getting punished for this one
fuck.......

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
Hopefully I can make this..last time he played @ Footwork was great (though could have used a few more people dancing)..but Phil killed it, and looked like he was having fun doing it.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Re: Phil Weeks - Footwork - 4th March

Originally posted by davehill79
A round of applause to the promoters of this night. Ha ha another fucking top name to tickle our ear drums with playing with Gleeson, hali and hodges.... Phil is on fire at the mo, he played back in the UK a while back and my ears back home lead me to predict that this night is going to be STONKING.....

So all aboard???

Peace out
we're you that drunk british guy my friend was talking to all night at the valentines party@FW?

if so hello:)

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Phil Weeks - Footwork - 4th March

Originally posted by davehill79
another fucking top name to tickle our ear drums with playing with Gleeson, hali and hodges.... Phil is on fire at the mo, he played back in the UK a while back and my ears back home lead me to predict that this night is going to be STONKING.....

Haha dave thats great!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Moe

TRIBE Member
He is such a fun crazy Frenchman... how you can not go??

This guy is my Tiesto........ he killed it last time and he will destroy it this time

He is such a nice guy to boot

The party will be PimpiN'

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Phil Weeks - Footwork - 4th March

Originally posted by kyfe
we're you that drunk british guy my friend was talking to all night at the valentines party@FW?

if so hello:)
Ahem, me drunk..... The brits dont get drunk.... Maybe, thank god someone knows where i was!!! Bonjourno.... I canne remember anything, overdid the buc'a i reckon.... NEVER!!!!

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by TheRunningBoard
Hopefully I can make this..last time he played @ Footwork was great (though could have used a few more people dancing)..but Phil killed it, and looked like he was having fun doing it.
DEFFO, we need to get more people losing the plot, dancing, acting like fools Now i know ive had a lot of practice, so if you want to be taught just ask ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Yeah Maria... buuuuzzziinn for this one as well..... In fact im probably looking forward to this one a little more than fred...

Blahhhhh, dirty frenchman!!! ;) ;) :D

Don C

TRIBE Member
Moe said:
Pimp DeVille baby!! I'm loving Phil's releases lately. He's done a bootleg version of Somore's "I Refuse" that I would kill to get my hands on, but I doubt it will ever see the light of day. Pretty sure Justin Long dropped it during his set here recently.

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
so all of those that went to Footwork on sat and dont want to go this weekend to see phil weeks, need a fucking labotomy, oh and those that have read the reviews about sat night and dont want to go also need to see their shrink....

Get your arses down and drink loadsa Jagers and Buca, and indulge in massive amounts of tomfoolery.....

Sweet as!!!!

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Snuffalupagus said:
I vote davehill79 for Secretary of Enthusiasm.
SEEEEEEEEEriously.
i thought i was the Queen of the WEEEEE! parade, but Monsieur Dave is NUTSO!! :0

i downloaded all the Phil Weeks sets from the RobsoulRecordings website...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
iLOVEfunkSOmuchIthinkI'MgoingTO.......
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

warning: i think i'll have to wear a diaper on Saturday because i may lose ALL control. /end warning

frosh

TRIBE Member
fuck Can't wait for this one! i have 4 mates flying in from London, , want to show them a good time on the Toronto scene!

Foxy Rae

TRIBE Member
I can hardly wait to shake my booty on this night!! FW is always a guarented great time, and celebrating my b-day that night will just be an added touch!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
mariazmess said:
hop
hop
hoppety
hop
:rolleyes:
I do hope there will be plenty of hopping (on the dancefloor) or hopping between the dancefloor and the bar!!!!, Not going home to sleep Maria... ahem..... Shandy... ;) ;)

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
davehill79 said:
I do hope there will be plenty of hopping (on the dancefloor) or hopping between the dancefloor and the bar!!!!, Not going home to sleep Maria... ahem..... Shandy... ;) ;)
SLEEP IS FOR WUSSES.
I'll sleep when the last record's been spun.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
mariazmess said:
hop
hop
hoppety
hop
:rolleyes:

oh put those rolleyeyes away, will ya!

i'll be rippin' that dance floor a new asshole for the entirety of my evening spent at footwork :p

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
oh put those rolleyeyes away, will ya!

i'll be rippin' that dance floor a new asshole for the entirety of my evening spent at footwork :p
but the rolleyeyes are so cute! :rolleyes:
You and Me girl!! that poor dancefloor has NO IDEA what it's in for...:0

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
sooooo..... does this mean that everyone is going to dance. It was ace to see people dancing last sat night... WHOOTWHOOTWHOOT.... Maria, will have to catch up with you early doors before it gets toooo messy..... ;-)