• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Phil Mickelson

Da grunj

TRIBE Member
Phil Mickelson's quality of golf is directly related to the size of his MAN TITS! The smaller the better.

PS. he only won the PGA by default.

GRj

SJN

TRIBE Member
:rolleyes:

let's diss one of the best golfers in the world for the last 15 years

he's only got 27 PGA victories, including 2 majors and is 3rd in career earnings

you're right, he sucks

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
One of the most talented and creative golfers ever. Not the most consistent player, but man he can light it up like no one else.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Shorttdogg

TRIBE Member
Ya, but he's a cocky son of a bitch. I read an article this week about some no name Aussie on tour saying everybody hates him since he's such a jerk. Probably need to take that with a grain of salt....but after those comments he made about Weir at the '03 Masters he'll be in my bad books forever.

Phil Mickelson - the human milkbag.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
I HATE PHILS ASS BUT THE GUYS GOT GAME.....

I'D LIKE TO ADD HE'S NOT ONE OF THE ELITE YET HE JUST HASN'T PROVED IT ENOUGH WHEN IT COUNTS, WHAT HIS RECORD IN MAJORS 10000000 LOSES AND 2 WINS I'M SORRY YOUR DAMN GOOD BUT NOT GREAT.....OUTTAH THE TWO WINS THE MASTERS HE EARNED AND THE PLAYERS CHAMP HE WAS JUST LUCKY EVERYONE SUCKED A LIL MORE THAN HIM THAT DAY.......

U SUCK PHIL

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Major starts - 55

Wins - 2
Second - 4
Third - 6

Total top 10 finishes - 23

All in all, I'd have to say that's impressive by anyone's count. You'd be hard pressed to find too many players playing today with a better overall record in the majors.

SJN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kennyboy
Second - 4
I think at least 3 of those (if not all 4) were by one stroke too.

He's had at least 2 seasons when he posted the low aggregate score in all 4 majors combined (but didn't win any of them).

A handful of strokes here and there over his career and he could have half a dozen majors. That's saying something in the Tiger-era.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Tiger Woods

Major starts - 42 (not including US amateur)

Wins - 10
Second - 2
Third - 3

Total top 10 finishes - 20

Tiger is obviously a much better closer, and some his major wins were run aways, but on a percentage basis based on top ten finishes:

Tiger - 48%

Phil - 42%

Pretty close, and pretty damn impressive.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SJN
I think at least 3 of those (if not all 4) were by one stroke too.

He's had at least 2 seasons when he posted the low aggregate score in all 4 majors combined (but didn't win any of them).

A handful of strokes here and there over his career and he could have half a dozen majors. That's saying something in the Tiger-era.

THATS SAYING YOU DON'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES SORRY PHIL YOU CAN NOW MOVE TO THE BACK OF THE BUS, BUT DON'T WORRY YOU GET TO SIT INFRONT OF THE SHARK.....HEHE

ALL I KNOW IS I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HIM AFTER THAT TOURNEY I THINK THAT WAS AT PEBBLE BEACH(NOT 100% SURE THO) BUT HE WAS ON 18 WOULD WON, WENT FOR IT IN TWO AND THEN BOTCHED THE SHOT IN THE WATER IT WENT AND BYE BYE WIN WHAT A RETARD

SJN

TRIBE Member
ok then, if 27 wins, with 2 majors and all those 2nds, 3rds and top 10s means he "DON'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES", then who DOES have what it takes?

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Tiger Woods

Major starts - 42 (not including US amateur)

Wins - 10
Second - 2
Third - 3

Total top 10 finishes - 20

Tiger is obviously a much better closer, and some his major wins were run aways, but on a percentage basis based on top ten finishes:

Tiger - 48%

Phil - 42%

Pretty close, and pretty damn impressive.

WHO REALLY CARES HOW MANY TIMES YOU WERE CLOSE, WHAT MAKES YOU GREAT IS HOW MANY YOU WIN AND HOW MANY ARE MAJORS THATS WHAT SEPARATES THE GUYS WHO ARE GREAT FROM GUYS LIKE PHIL....LOL

I THINK TIGER IS GREAT NOT BECAUSE HE'S COME CLOSE 48% OF THE TIME BUT BECAUSE HE'S WON WHAT IS IT 5 OR 6 MAJORS NOW???

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
The thing to remember in all of this is that as bad as Phil wants to win, that's not what drives him. Everyone has their own place, and for Phil it's family and outside interests. Agree or not, golf does not define who he is. It's for this exact reason that he takes a lot of time off, doesn't play much overseas.

I respect the fact that he lives a low key life, drinks his beer and likes to do things like the rest of us.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SJN
ok then, if 27 wins, with 2 majors and all those 2nds, 3rds and top 10s means he "DON'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES", then who DOES have what it takes?

HE'S A CHOKER PLAIN AND SIMPLE TO BE GREAT YOU HAVE TO BE CONSISTENT WHEN IT COUNTS AND HE'S NEVER REALLY BEEN THAT.......

MAJORS IS WHAT MEASURES GREATNESS IF YOU ASK ME

SJN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by StarvinMarvin
HE'S A CHOKER PLAIN AND SIMPLE TO BE GREAT YOU HAVE TO BE CONSISTENT WHEN IT COUNTS AND HE'S NEVER REALLY BEEN THAT.......

MAJORS IS WHAT MEASURES GREATNESS IF YOU ASK ME

you didn't answer my question.
if Phil doesn't have what it takes, then name me some players who do

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SJN
you didn't answer my question.
if Phil doesn't have what it takes, then name me some players who do

I HATE PHIL DON'T REALLY FOLLOW EVERY OTHER PLAYERS STATS AS MUCH I JUST BASH HIM AND WATCH TIGER RUN SHIT LIKE IT OR NOT PHIL IS A CHOKE ARTIST BITCH AND WILL NEVER BE AS GREAT AS HE COULDA BEEN......

IF HE WAS CONSISTENT THERE WOULDN'T EVEN BE A PROBLEM HERE.....AND NOT CONSISTENTLY IN SECOND PLACE

WOOHOO I'M THE GREATEST PLAYER ALIVE I CAME IN SECOND IN EVERY EVENT I'VE EVER PLAYED BUT NEVER WON.....HALL OF FAME HERE I COME.........I DON'T THINKS SO AND THIS GOES FOR MORE PEOPLE THAN JUST PHIL I'M SURE

BUT KEEP CHEERING FOR HIM MAYBE HE'LL RULE TH SENIOR TOUR ONE DAY:p

BTW NEED CAPS FOR WORK AND IF I CHANGE IT FOR EACH POST MY STONER ASS FORGETS TO CHANGE IT BACK

SJN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by StarvinMarvin
I HATE PHIL DON'T REALLY FOLLOW EVERY OTHER PLAYERS STATS AS MUCH I JUST BASH HIM AND WATCH TIGER RUN SHIT LIKE IT OR NOT PHIL IS A CHOKE ARTIST BITCH AND WILL NEVER BE AS GREAT AS HE COULDA BEEN......

IF HE WAS CONSISTENT THERE WOULDN'T EVEN BE A PROBLEM HERE.....AND NOT CONSISTENTLY IN SECOND PLACE

WOOHOO I'M THE GREATEST PLAYER ALIVE I CAME IN SECOND IN EVERY EVENT I'VE EVER PLAYED BUT NEVER WON.....HALL OF FAME HERE I COME.........I DON'T THINKS SO AND THIS GOES FOR MORE PEOPLE THAN JUST PHIL I'M SURE

BUT KEEP CHEERING FOR HIM MAYBE HE'LL RULE TH SENIOR TOUR ONE DAY:p

BTW NEED CAPS FOR WORK AND IF I CHANGE IT FOR EACH POST MY STONER ASS FORGETS TO CHANGE IT BACK

TRANSLATION: you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
HEY I KNOW PHIL IS A CHOKING BITCH AND U CAN'T DISPUTE THAT FIGURE U GUYS WOULD GO THE ROUTE OF INSULTS OR SAYING U DON'T KNOW ANYTHING CAUSE YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING TO PROVE THAT PHIL ISN'T A CHOKING BITCH WHEN IT COUNTS AND I DON'T NEED TO KNOW STATS TO KNOW THAT SO CRY ALL U WANT BITCHES BUT PHIL IS JUST A CHUMP

BTW FUCK YOU KENNYBOY

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Give me a name. Tiger? Jack? Arnold? Who would you like to discuss / debate. I have no problem having an intelligent debate on the sport. We don't have to agree on things, but I think it's a little short sighted to discount someone just because they have only won 2 majors (Phil) It's obvious you're not a fan, and that's fine. But to discount his talent is not a fair assesment.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Give me a name. Tiger? Jack? Arnold? Who would you like to discuss / debate. I have no problem having an intelligent debate on the sport. We don't have to agree on things, but I think it's a little short sighted to discount someone just because they have only won 2 majors (Phil) It's obvious you're not a fan, and that's fine. But to discount his talent is not a fair assesment.

I've watched Phil over the years and sorry but IMO he's just not up there in my opinion with some of the other great golfers of his time because when it has matter most(WINNING Majors) he's shown he's more a loser than a winner.....I'm sure he's not the only one but with all the hype he gets in comparison to an Goosen or Els(maybe Els is pushing it he gets nuff respect) he deserves this ribbing cause guys with hype like that win when it mattersand he doesn't...........i.e Tiger and Vijay in the last lil while 2 seasons or so(he's always been up there but he's left skid marks on the competition over these past seasons) but it looks like tigers coming back to take over the thrown again, these guys do it

NIKE BABY WOOHOO!

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
One cannot deny that Phil has skill.

One can question his dedication to the sport.

One cannot deny that this man has bitch tits.

:p