• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pete Rock & Cl Smooth

organik

TRIBE Member
feb14.jpg

Shanti Baba, CHRY & CKLN Present
PETE ROCK & CL SMOOTH

Saturday February 14, 2004
The Opera House (735 Queen St. East)
Tickets are $24.50 in advance and are available at:
Ticketmaster, Play da Record, Rotate This, Vice, Sonic Temple, Shanti Baba, & Ed’s Record World
Licensed & All Ages Event, Doors @ 9:00pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looking forward to this... can't wait!!! :D

HMHA

TRIBE Member
tix have been bought. it's going to be a valentines to remember.

... in other news... DIAMOND D is going to be at revival the following week! live is good.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
Pete Rock "The Creator" and CL and then Preemo in a week? Daaaaam, where'd the rest of that paycheck go?

Half Man watch out for me dawg.

smilez

TRIBE Member
for anyone who's planning on going, tickets ARE NOT on sale at Play de, went there today and much to my dismay had to do the ticketmaster thing.

o well, the night is going to be HYPE!!!!:cool:

Melissa

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Man I can't wait for this show. I could have the hottest date on the planet this saturday. If she doesn't want to go to Pete Rock she can consider herself.. ditched.

*c*

smilez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KickIT
Man I can't wait for this show. I could have the hottest date on the planet this saturday. If she doesn't want to go to Pete Rock she can consider herself.. ditched.

*c*

hey maybe I'll run into you, I remember meeting you at some boat cruise this summer.

then again the place is going to crazy.........as it should be:cool:

Melissa

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smilez
hey maybe I'll run into you, I remember meeting you at some boat cruise this summer.

then again the place is going to crazy.........as it should be:cool:

Melissa

Yes I remember you from some boat cruise somewhere. I'll look out for you and that smile I know you have. I'll probably be rolling down with HMHA and that 420 dude.

*c*

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
Got my Tix last night. If you don't want to go through ticketmaster Ed's Record World at Yonge & Eg has a pile of them for $26.50

A Saturday of snowboarding and real hip hop....does it get any better?

JAR

TRIBE Member
I was pumpin "The Main Ingredient" today as I got ready for work...CLASSIC HIP-HOP that sounds just as good or better than it did way back when!

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
dude, I"m so ticked that I just found out about this today! any reviews? was it sick? DID THEY DO -"THEY REMINISCE OVER YOU"?

Alright, what other hiphopshows are coming up, after finding out about htis and dizzy rascal after the fact I'm not down wtih missing any more

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by todiefor
dude, I"m so ticked that I just found out about this today! any reviews? was it sick? DID THEY DO -"THEY REMINISCE OVER YOU"?

Alright, what other hiphopshows are coming up, after finding out about htis and dizzy rascal after the fact I'm not down wtih missing any more

a certain dj from a certain 'tribe' played on sunday night at alto basso ... apparently for free, with guest djs / hosts

wish i had gone to that!!

preemo this sat also

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
^^ ali shaheed muhammad did in fact show last night at alto but decided not to play. while it was a bit dissapointing to those who purposely came out to hear him, dj fase kept the crowd rocking nicely with some sweet ol' school sounds for the heads in attendance. expect more of the same there tonight with dj fase and dj nana with K-OS hosting (and 'MC'ing) tonight (every monday night) for free.

d