• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Peta Rat Monster- WATCH THIS

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Maui

TRIBE Member
The Tesseract said:
WTF!
you don't find it pathetic that a man of that size screamed more than a preschooler?
Yeah cause I'm sure you wouldn't scream if you saw a half rat half human mutant snarling at you in some freakenstien laboratory.

Anyway, the fact that you think that clip is real is what's really scary.

assassaint

TRIBE Member
Maui said:
Yeah cause I'm sure you wouldn't scream if you saw a half rat half human mutant snarling at you in some freakenstien laboratory.
dude, its so tiny. i would get freaked out, no doubt, but instead of screaming like the biggest bitch in the history of bitches i would stomp the shit outta it or simply run away. what a bitch.

"do you need help little man"

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
i woulda kicked the midget and said...

' get the fuck outta here, the only reason i didnt slap your silly ass is cuz yer too damn short, fuckin rat people n shit, this aint no planet of the apes fucker, its brooklyn '

or something like that.

[jai]

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Maui said:

Anyway, the fact that you think that clip is real is what's really scary.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
you're a tool.

Hamza

TRIBE Member
The Tesseract said:
WTF!
you don't find it pathetic that a man of that size screamed more than a preschooler?

I didn't click the link, I just wanted to say "Die" for some reason.

carry on.

Maui

TRIBE Member
The Tesseract said:
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
you're a tool.
OMG did you just use an insult from the eighties!? You are so retro dude.
Oh wait, your tough guy posturing reminds me exactly of highschool, carry on meathead. :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders