• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pet spider kills its owner.....

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

IgStar

TRIBE Member
A police spokesman said: “It was like a horror movie. His corpse was over the sofa.

BUAHAHAHAH

oh the humanity

Adam

TRIBE Member
07apo.jpg

the horror

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Happens to everyone when they die-- spiders and insects eat you.

But really, who keeps poisonous spiders as pets? There's a reason they are called Black Widows.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Wow it taks a lot to gross me out...and that's disgusting!!

I'd hate to be the police officers and workers that had to go in...Jesus!

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Maybe it was the way he was on the sofa, face down eyes wide open, spiders and termites crawling out of his mouth and nose.

... uhg, I think I'm going to chuck my donut now.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
Maybe it was the way he was on the sofa, face down eyes wide open, spiders and termites crawling out of his mouth and nose.

... uhg, I think I'm going to chuck my donut now.

Oh, I get that. I think it's just the way it was written, they put that BEFORE saying he was smothered in bugs.

coulda been written to be MORE horrific. or maybe I am just 3/4 retarded today *shrugs*

ila

TRIBE Member
holy shit, that's horrific.

your own pets devouring you. I don't even know how you'd start to clean up that mess.

juice

TRIBE Member
If this is real that is pretty much the grossest thing I've ever heard of. Spiders (big ones) freak me the fuck out, seeing all of that would be pretty much my worst nightmare. Many of The Sun's stories have been known to be fabricated though.