• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pet Peeves

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
It was the guy with the red hair - he lived in south somewhere too.

I actually saw him in the LCBO at the Atrium a few weeks ago. I wanted to smash him good.
I think the asshole with the red hair was me. No, I remember the guy actually..I've seen him too.

The best solution to that problem: Geek Displacement. Show up about 20 minutes early to class with a bunch of people, and steal the front row of seats. Did it an Comp Sci class and the nerds were stunned. Like deer in the headlights.

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
It was the guy with the red hair - he lived in south somewhere too.

I actually saw him in the LCBO at the Atrium a few weeks ago. I wanted to smash him good.
oho...adam has red hair....

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chicku
LOL - I can totally picture that! Some weiner in the front and centre turning his head around, each and every way...bahahahahaha!
not even turning his head. his body turned all the way around so he's facing the rest of the lecture hall. standing there like that for like a minute. how long does it take to sit the fuck down?

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
No it wasn't you, Adam...

Might've been Darryl though ;)

But yeah, you'd for sure know him if you saw him. We saw him sitting outside rez, legs crossed playing a tin flute under a tree. Quite comical.

Alita

TRIBE Member
No it wasn't you, Adam...

Might've been Darryl though ;)

But yeah, you'd for sure know him if you saw him. We saw him sitting outside rez, legs crossed playing a skin flute under a tree. Quite comical.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deep

TRIBE Member
Speaking of philosophy classes. One I had a couple years ago, there was this twat in there who had some eccentric schtick about not wearing shoes. In the middle of fall. He'd stroll into class with this stupid smug look and his stupid hippie pony tail and his stupid hippie sweater just beaming hoping that someone would ask him why he isn't wearing shoes. So he could launch into his moronic diatribe about how human beings survived through so much barefoot and that people had gotten weak by relying upon so much protection from the elements.

I brought me amusement to see him wearing boots come winter.

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
oho...adam has red hair....
No, I definitely didn't sit near the front during first year Chem. I usually sat further away..like..my bed.

Couldn't hear the prof very well, but it was more comfortable.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
lately, it really bothers me when people say november two instead of november second. not sure why, but it drives me nuts.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
People who eat on the phone when i'm talking to them. I hate ppl crunching in my ear.

My roommate does this a lot and it drive me insane!! I would talk to her and she would just turn around and start walking away from me when im in mid conversation!! ARGH! drives me insane.

When im talking to my father, he never looks at me. I always yell at him. ex. he'd be on the computer and as im talking to him he would just stare at the computer screen.

drives me insane!

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
lately, it really bothers me when people say november two instead of november second. not sure why, but it drives me nuts.
that's pretty bothersome!
I hate when people say supper instead of dinner :p

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
if i even began to list my pet peeves, i would be here all day. suffice it to say, the list is long. or maybe i am just surrounded by annoying people?

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
you're surrounded by annoying people.

I have many pet peeves too. I think it's from being an overly critical, skeptic.... aka a Virgo.
LOL

smile

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by luvslife
Why would she do that, when it's HER house? I don't know, but I got the impression that the guy was a visitor.
yeah but wouldn't you check ALL the time?

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
you're surrounded by annoying people.

I have many pet peeves too. I think it's from being an overly critical, skeptic.... aka a Virgo.
LOL

ACK! i'm a virgo. i think you may have found the reason ;)

*ViX*

TRIBE Member
A gob of toothpaste left to dry in the sink. Brush your teeth, spit it out, and rinse - your mouth and the sink!

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mandapanda
ACK! i'm a virgo. i think you may have found the reason ;)
I know... remember how it was established that You, Vote Quimby and I all share the same Birthday?

We all probably have the same nasty, bitter resentments.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
I know... remember how it was established that You, Vote Quimby and I all share the same Birthday?

We all probably have the same nasty, bitter resentments.
i did not know i shared a birthday with you, only vote quimby. i have learned something new today!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
one day when I was commuting to work, I was sitting next to some guy who sneezed and I smelled his sneeze! Revolting!
Cover your mouth thoroughly people, especially when you're in a crowded train!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders