• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pest do I know you?

dj_jake_the_snake

TRIBE Member
Just answer me this do I know you? You sound so familiar in your posts? I think I know who you are but I dont' want to say on this board. Just answer me yes or no or send me a private message.

Oh and the reason this is on the general section and not a private message itself is because 1. i'm an amateur attention whore, 2. i think you should hook up with skyparty. Oh and 3. the next time you go out remember to wash your freakin' face. i'm sick of all the grease you bring to the club

aaah ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

G

Sorry Mr. Furious but your fantasies are not coming true ever so give it up.
I'm into chicks not sausages I will leave the gathering of european meats to the meatheads that attend system every Friday!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Peej

TRIBE Member
I'm into chicks not sausages I will leave the gathering of european meats to the meatheads that attend system every Friday!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-27-2002 09:38 PM

He's a VAGIterian...

The Peej

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Pest
But you like me, right?