• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Perpetual Tribe Dream Thread!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
So these past two weeks, you guys have been embedded into my subconscious because I keep having dreams and a random Triber would show up.

Last night, I was driving up this hill in San Francisco - after saving a group of my students from being trampled to death at a African-inspired cabaret at the The Great Hall - and I was smoking with Henry when suddenly it turned into daylight.

I lit up a joint and fiddled with the radio. I looked out the window and saw daddyiwantchocolate standing at the top of the hill wearing a J. Lo's infamous Versace dress (blue instead of green) and trying to hitch a ride by lifting her legs up in the air.

I screamed "VAL! Hot stuff!" and she turned to me and smiled, her LV pochette sandwiched under her armpit.

Ya looked good Val. Real good.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I was going into the Big Bop but it was more of an indoor golf course than a club. I went into one of the backrooms to look for friends and entered to see Jazz sitting at a single black table, drinking a scotch and doing the Wave by himself.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
A couple of nights ago I had a dream I was the fat guy from King of the Hill. It was even a cartoon dream.

Generally I don't remember my dreams though.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
You're making this shit up.

Stop your tom-whorery

Um, if I was making it up, they would be MUCH better than a guy sitting and doing the Wave.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
(i'm reposting this from NC thread)

i had this dream last night..

that i was out at the pub i actually WAS at last night.. the duke of york.. by u of t.... anyway.. i was there with derek and laura/madnezz (although derekw asn't actually there last night).. and decided to leave./.... derek stayed and went to class which was attached to the bar???.... so i left and he asked me to take his dickie-dee icecream bike home with me.. so i did... and when i was walkin to the subway.. some scruffy dude asked me for one of the icecreams.. so i sold him one but he only tossed me like 37 cents when it was sposed to be 4 dollars

so i was like what the fuck dude... and then he pulled out a water bottle and sprayed me with it.. but it was gasoline..... and then he pulled out a zippo lighter.. lit it.. and said "pay the rest yourself"...

so i ran off with the icecream bike into the subway...

and then i woke up

weird eh???? i thought the dude was gonna light me on fire...

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Oh yeah, and I had a dream about Indian Girl once even though I've never met her. She kissed me on the cheek and I think she had a crush on me. It was sweet. ;)

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
My dream last night was so disturbing that I woke up crying. I dreamed that I was back with my ex and that our family and friends were together for our wedding. I had on a beautiful gown and everything seemed to be fine as I was getting ready and then I hear whispers in the hall that my fiancé was missing. That he couldn't be found and that I had to deal with being left at the alter and all these guests and I started freaking out. Needless to say I woke up in a cold sweat about this and realized....well that's not happening now. At least things ended before that could happen. That's pretty much the jist of it, it's rare that I remember any details of my dreams.

looking at the glass that's half full

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MalGlo
(i'm reposting this from NC thread)

i had this dream last night..

that i was out at the pub i actually WAS at last night.. the duke of york.. by u of t.... anyway.. i was there with derek and laura/madnezz (although derekw asn't actually there last night).. and decided to leave./.... derek stayed and went to class which was attached to the bar???.... so i left and he asked me to take his dickie-dee icecream bike home with me.. so i did... and when i was walkin to the subway.. some scruffy dude asked me for one of the icecreams.. so i sold him one but he only tossed me like 37 cents when it was sposed to be 4 dollars

so i was like what the fuck dude... and then he pulled out a water bottle and sprayed me with it.. but it was gasoline..... and then he pulled out a zippo lighter.. lit it.. and said "pay the rest yourself"...

so i ran off with the icecream bike into the subway...

and then i woke up

weird eh???? i thought the dude was gonna light me on fire...

that is a very bizarre dream indeed i wonder what it means......

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
My dream last night was so disturbing that I woke up crying. I dreamed that I was back with my ex and that our family and friends were together for our wedding. I had on a beautiful gown and everything seemed to be fine as I was getting ready and then I hear whispers in the hall that my fiancé was missing. That he couldn't be found and that I had to deal with being left at the alter and all these guests and I started freaking out. Needless to say I woke up in a cold sweat about this and realized....well that's not happening now. At least things ended before that could happen. That's pretty much the jist of it, it's rare that I remember any details of my dreams.

looking at the glass that's half full

:(

Awwwwwwww, that's a really sucky to dream to have.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
:(

Awwwwwwww, that's a really sucky to dream to have.

We split up not too long ago and it seems natural to have these dreams. It's getting close to the time where we were planning on getting married, and....well....I have to admit I miss him, but I can't go back. I know there are a lot of regrets there and it must be influencing my dreams.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
Oh yeah, and I had a dream about Indian Girl once even though I've never met her. She kissed me on the cheek and I think she had a crush on me. It was sweet. ;)

ohhhhhhhhhhhh really eh?

:)

kat

TRIBE Member
pssh if im not in your dream then i dont care..

i think i had a dream with you in it before. but i dream about everybody..

but not in a gross way.

just so we're sure about that.

0k. good..moving on.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kat
pssh if im not in your dream then i dont care..

i think i had a dream with you in it before. but i dream about everybody..

but not in a gross way.

just so we're sure about that.

0k. good..moving on.
Did I poo in your shoe?

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I had an erotic dream about.................

tee hee hee

I'm not telling.

It's a little embarrasing :eek:

edit: ok, it's alot embarassng and I don't even know this person really.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LeoGirl
I had an erotic dream about.................

tee hee hee

I'm not telling.

It's a little embarrasing :eek:

come on even if you won't tell us the name tell us the dream, it's your subconscious you have nothing to be embarassed about... share with tribe

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by quantumize
come on even if you won't tell us the name tell us the dream, it's your subconscious you have nothing to be embarassed about... share with tribe

:eek:

it was erotic, as in sexual..............pure sex.

the scary part was that it was really really good.

makes me think *taps chin* hmmmmmm

<---------runs away giggling like a little girl.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by quantumize
^^

tell us the dream

there is nothing to be ambarassed about you have no control over your dreams

:)

I did, I was having great sex....

amazing sex,

mind blowing sex.

Hold onto the bedpost baby it's gonna be a crazy ride kinda sex.

anything beyond that is my little secret. it was just weird, I don't know this person really.