• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

pepper spray

derek

TRIBE Member
are any headshops on yonge still open at this time where i can get pepper spray?

it's for my girl. i think you can still buy it as a 'dog' repellent.

peace,

derek

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
hmmm.. yeah when i lived out in windsor a friend of mine gave me dog repellant - it is jjust like pepper spray - i dont carry it around in toronto - windosr there was lots of scary americans.

mind you l8tly i have been reconsidering busting it out again - you just never no, but at the same time carrying it around makes me feel more paranoid, like i am always on gaurd - for that reson alone i dont like to carry it.

maybe you should sign her up in kick boxing classes instead.
if not i am pretty sure you can get the spray in army surplus stores prolly on yong street.

good luck and if you insisit on doing a test spray be careful, the shit gets everywhere and it stings like a mutha'

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by derek
it's for my girl. i think you can still buy it as a 'dog' repellent.
buy Grizzly bear repellant instead. It's twice as strong and just as illegal to use on a human. If you're going to do it make sure you get something that will stop someone rather than just aggravate them. Neither are illegal to carry around (as long as you don't spray a person)

Bumbaclat

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Yeah Pepper spray doesn't work, trust me! I got pepper sprayed by my friend (drunken kicks, long story) and it didn't even hurt, but she bought me a pitcher because I won the bet! It does taste spicy though.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
There musta been something wrong with it, or it wasnt proper pepper spray.

I've seen the shit in action, and trust, it works.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Karim

TRIBE Member
Some kid on a city bus was playing with Pepper Spray once. Little squirt took over the entire bus. It had to pull over, get cleared out cause people were getting sick. Cops came and everything.

Pepper Spray is nuts.

:)
Karim