• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Peoples Party of Canada

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
The fact that she married Rob Ford should be all you need to know about her ability to use proper judgement. ...and the fact that she’s a convicted criminal? She may have paid the fine and completed her 100 hours of community service but she’s still got 2 years left on her probation order.

Just reaching for the stars with this one!

praktik

TRIBE Member
LOVING the “3rd party” and we had nothing to do with it angle.

Got your name and fucking face on it, so...

Closeted bigots of ANY kind are just cowardly, closeted bigots. The PPoC are just basic pond-scum, trying to grab the purse through populist rhetoric.

Low-brow shit, for ass-wipes.
Its just there's a political-media-industrial complex growing on the backs of this Bannonesque, xenophobic alt-right thing. All around us there are people driving clicks to advertisers in political networks online and this identity growing out there right. Now that this tribe of assholes exists they get into this spiral effect right: the more of them there is more revenue for Breitbart and whatever Faith Goldy is up to right. The more of those things there are the more assholes they create.

the people's party is going to suck hind tit forever and i'll be surprised and saddened the day they win a seat anywhere. But just being in the conversation helps their ugly little tribe cement itself as a genital wart on the body politic that I fear will be quite difficult to remove!

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Pattison Outdoor Advertising
·
Message from Randy Otto, President Pattison Outdoor Advertising.
The criticism Pattison Outdoor Advertising received this past weekend from the public, in the press and on social media regarding the People’s Party billboards designed (and paid for) by True North Advertising Corp. has been overwhelming.
As always, we followed the protocol for advocacy advertising as outlined in the advocacy advertising guidelines on our website, when we permitted this ad to be posted. That being said, it was never my or Pattison Outdoor’s intention to offend, alienate or in any way insult the public by allowing this ad to be run. We will be reviewing our advocacy guidelines, specifically relating to political messaging. I regret that the decision we made to allow the ad has been construed to suggest that I or anyone at Pattison Outdoor endorses the message of the advertiser, that is not the case.
We will be informing True North Advertising Corp. on Monday that the ads will be removed from our sites as soon as possible.
Randy Otto
President Pattison Outdoor Advertising

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Pattison Outdoor Advertising
·
Message from Randy Otto, President Pattison Outdoor Advertising.
The criticism Pattison Outdoor Advertising received this past weekend from the public, in the press and on social media regarding the People’s Party billboards designed (and paid for) by True North Advertising Corp. has been overwhelming.
As always, we followed the protocol for advocacy advertising as outlined in the advocacy advertising guidelines on our website, when we permitted this ad to be posted. That being said, it was never my or Pattison Outdoor’s intention to offend, alienate or in any way insult the public by allowing this ad to be run. We will be reviewing our advocacy guidelines, specifically relating to political messaging. I regret that the decision we made to allow the ad has been construed to suggest that I or anyone at Pattison Outdoor endorses the message of the advertiser, that is not the case.
We will be informing True North Advertising Corp. on Monday that the ads will be removed from our sites as soon as possible.
Randy Otto
President Pattison Outdoor Advertising
Thanks Randy. You’ve got swell hindsight! ;)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Slocan! Why go so far west when the mill in Espanola is still up and running? I guess it’s because Germans are white?

Last edited: