• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

People who refuse to believe that it's winter

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I saw some chick the other day in those shoes with no backs, like clog type things, this was when it was madd snowing, I was like WTF you stupid bitch .

squirrely

TRIBE Member
because i live in a mall i can wear shorts and flip-flops to run errands, even when it's blizzardy outside.

this makes people look at me like this: :eek:

and like this: :confused:

and like this: :rolleyes:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Imajica

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tayo
:mad: :mad: :mad:
stop driving so fast!

Get out of my way! I'm Canadain and tring to get to work on time!

What I hate is getting stuck behing 4 weel drive suv's driving 40km/h. Serriously! your driving an all terain vehicle lets get on with it already!

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
If i could...

i'd do this...

xwing03.jpg

Only, my gun would be real, and it'd shoot snow/ice balls.

Mz. SPy

TRIBE Member
at a bar i went to on Friday, i say stupid bitches wearing sandals. at least 5 different hoes.

you can't be that stupid, can you?

ArekTripleSL

TRIBE Member
maybe some people have better tolerance for cold, i know my friends always think that about me, i never wear toques, gloves, barely ever zip up my jacket and they go "arent YOU COLD???"
and usually im not

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
It must be difficult wearing stillettos (sp?) in the winter. I was walking behind a girl one snowy/icy day and she looked as though she was having a hell of a time getting anywhere.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I was watching the weather channel this morning and my friend was like +20 in mississauga? The date was the 28th. I was completely baffeled bc they dont usually just do a 7 week forcast.

Did anyone else see that?

gollum

TRIBE Member
I splurged this year on a pair of -40C Kodiaks, best fucking boots ever.

The best is those days when the snow is melting and there are foot deep puddles at the edge of the sidewalk. Office maroons climbing over snowbanks to avoid the puddles... I just walk right through kicking up slush all the way.

Priceless.

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
I saw some chick the other day in those shoes with no backs, like clog type things, this was when it was madd snowing, I was like WTF you stupid bitch .

I went out last night, and couldn't believe the number of girls wearing mini skirts!

WTF - It's cold! I know you want guys to notice you, but that much bare skin in winter tells me things about you that make you unappealing!

Might as well wear a sign that says:

"Will trade cooochie for free drinks and drugs"