• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

people who PM me wanting to be banned

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
fucking hell

i am asking you to ban me for a bit
not to fucking marry me.

Doing comptuer classes all day is hard with this shit as distraction.

Not to mention when sometime it takes 4- 10 mins for spectral classifcations to run then i take a break and get caught up with this shit. Also i got A.D.D which does not help

Thanks for being discrete though mate
cheers for that

swills - I'm guessing you're at the GIS lab so I'm not sure if you'll be able to access this file, but you can edit the hosts file to prevent connection a particular website

alternatively you can have it so that typing in 'tribe.ca' sends you to g 0 a t s e

I would think that someone with ADD wouldn't be able to concentrate even for a minute on the dribble we post on here.

Originally posted by MoFo
I would think that someone with ADD wouldn't be able to concentrate even for a minute on the dribble we post on here.

thus why I am fucking up in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking hell
now ban me for the love of the great spirit BAN MEEEE

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck sakes what does it take
OK try this one alex d has a small penis ha there that should do it

swilly

swilly you can't go
you caaaaaaaaaaaaan't

whatever will we do without you

now get back to studying and come back after exams!

note to self: take your own advice

For someone with ADHD fucking around with ten different things at once on the internet would be infinitely closer to the way their mind works than working and focusing on one thing.

Originally posted by deep
For someone with ADHD fucking around with ten different things at once on the internet would be infinitely closer to the way their mind works than working and focusing on one thing
I just heard on the radio that multi-tasking depletes your health.

It makes your gums bleed, your heart rate goes up, your back hurts and you tend to get really bad sleeping patterns.

For the LOVE of GOD, ban him before he dies!

fuck i can still post ok what about

Alex D runs a website full of pill freaks who post incessent banter about nothing.

The only intelligent stuff that is ever posted on here pertains to the consumption of Koren BBQ

I hate electronic music

Candians are assholes who stole my land they should give it back

I hate tribe uhhhh
you all shag goats in your spare time

ok now do it pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssse

swilly change your password to something ridiculously long and random that you will never remember and write it down

then you won't be able to post easily, you'll think twice before typing in your new random 60 character password

hahaha

i will hit random buttons while and not look while entering in the password
hahaha nice one

make sure you write down the random buttoms, otherwise you're not going to be able to post next week when you're dying to tell us all a story about some misadventure involving altered mindsets or native-ness