• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

People who need laces....

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
should get them. What the fuck! Like if you got the money get them. You laceless kids make me fucking sick, sick right to my stomach.

Special K

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SelfExel
should get them. What the fuck! Like if you got the money get them. You laceless kids make me fucking sick, sick right to my stomach.
fuck u too asshole...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
sure why not, im bored as hell!!
what ya got to offer ???
Well, we must establish if our genitals are accecible to each other, wait wait i'm getting ahead of myself. First we need to see if we are physically attracted to each other. PM me your picture, and I will send you mine.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Actually you don't even need to pm me, just post it right here right now, dirty girl...right here right now..I will be leaving to play ping pong so put a pep in your step.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I don't look good in my pics either. But we can still get a general idea. You do want my sausage right?
well what kind of sausage are we talking here buddy ??

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Use it! [/B]
Stop telling me what to do. I would use it but I have 56k...I should be getting dsl in a week or two.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
well what kind of sausage are we talking here buddy ??
Don't play games with me dirty. I want honesty in my relationships.

Gayser laser: (I'm sorry all you gay people out there,im terribly sorry)

Fuck you wanker you're just Jelous cause I might get a piece of Dirty Girl.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Don't play games with me dirty. I want honesty in my relationships.

so do I, thats why I want to know exactly what kind of sausage I will be dealing with, Im not looking for any mini pepperoni sticks or something.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Stop telling me what to do. I would use it but I have 56k...I should be getting dsl in a week or two.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Umm ok.