• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

People in my office

IgStar

TRIBE Member
don't even say gezunhiedt (sp?) when someone sneezes.

not even if they sneeze like 8 gazzillion times.

my mom taught me always say it.

these people suck.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
start a new trend. when you hear someone sneeze, why not try out a new word.

how about...

OOOOOPHANIMIZER!!

always push the limits! ;)

az

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
i even say "bless you" to people i don't know.....in a store or in public who sneeze. Sometimes they look at me like..."why are u being nice"....:S

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I personally just think its rude.

It's one more thing to add to my list of Reasons Why my Co-Workers Aren't Cool.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
don't even say gezunhiedt (sp?) when someone sneezes.

not even if they sneeze like 8 gazzillion times.

my mom taught me always say it.

these people suck.

do you work with French people?

Imajica

TRIBE Member
Some social practices are just nutty. Why does anyone need to say something after someone sneezes? It's a sneeze. That's it. Not a big deal.

beta-vhs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
You're sooooooooooooooooooo goodlooking!

How fearful I am to confess that I taped that show!

Becky: You have got some nerve! You smash up my car, you don't admit it, and now you want to ask me out on a date?

Jerry: I didn't do it!

Becky: Yeah righ-

(Becky sneezes)
Jerry: You are soo good lookin'.

(Becky closes door)
Becky: Thank you.

And how fearful I am to discover that I downloaded the movie "Supergirl" this week because..."Becky" is played by Helen Slater (uncredited) in this Seinfeld episode and... she was Supergirl!

SUPERGIRL SNEEZES!!!

Boo

TRIBE Member
When you sneeze, its your sould trying to escape.

Saying "God bless you" crams it back in!

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Don't you think it's a bit irritating to hear a 'bless you' every time you sneeze? It's not polite, it's annoying. My snot and I don't need to be acknowledged and my 'soul' is not attempting to escape so stop blessing me as if you're some priest on speed.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
I think once is enough.

I suffer from sever allergies and in the summer, spring, fall, basically anytime that's not winter I suffer from the most insane sneeze attacks. Like 10-15 sneezes in a row, and to have someone continuously bless you is like jsut as painful as having to sneeze that many times. Especially when you bite your tongue/ cheek when you're trying to say thank you!

AlyG

TRIBE Member
I try to say "bless you" to the people in my office if they sneeze. It's not a religious thing for me, but more of a polite thing to say. And there's only two of us here, three max so no "bless you" can make for an uncomfortable silence.