• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

pent up techno agression?

praktik

TRIBE Member
music in the trailer sounds a lot like an Alex Under track from his album on trapez.... a little tweaked but sounds real close...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
hey I went back and listened for it -> I stand corrected but some passages in Under sounded close still! Not too many shades away anyhow... :)

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
That game looks cool.

But I am looking forward to "Bully" that is due out in the summer. you can either be the bully at school or the victim who fights back against the bully.

praktik

TRIBE Member
To be honest, the 360 is just too much cash fro something IM not sure I'd play enough to make it worthwhile... the table tennis does look damn cool though!

Im thinkin the new nintendo - despites its dumbass name - is more my speed. Virtual console to download Turbografx, Genesis, NES, SNES, N64 games? Able to play gamecube games right away? Not even counting the new controller and the low price I think Nintendo's the way to go for me this round.... hopefully they'll port of the table tennis (but the creators were talkin about how the 360 was the only console they could use cause of its power - I wonder if that was just them trying to hype up the console a bit - i mean, its table tennis right??)

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
praktik said:
ya well the jerk store called and they - wait...

how'd that go again? :D
they are out of me...?

...what does it matter though?,you're they're all-time best seller!

!ZING!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories