• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Penn & Teller: The truth about PETA

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

d.code

TRIBE Member
That was really funny.

Peta is fucked up!

Anyways here is a neat IMDB trivia fact for Penn and Tellers bullshit show:

The title of the show and the constant use of profanity is, according to Penn Jillette a "legal maneuver". Because while calling people liars, frauds, charlatans and hacks could be construed as slander, calling someone a "fucker" and say that they're selling "bullshit" is okay.

This is good show. 4 seasons strong now!

sheik rock

TRIBE Member
This is a great show. You can torret all the old episodes the one where they go after that douche who had the psychic show on fox is my favorite.

They had a good one on the death penalty on TMN on saturday.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Cheap Ego said:
good content, but god damn are those two ever annoying.

actually.. i just find one of them to be annoying.

try to guess which one!

p.s. recycling is a sham

noodle

TRIBE Member
Penn and Teller: Bullshit! is going to start airing on MenTV in September for those of you that have it.....

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
KiFe said:
actually.. i just find one of them to be annoying.

try to guess which one!

p.s. recycling is a sham

is Teller a deaf/mute? if he isn't, then he's got the easiest job in the history of showbusines.

gollum

TRIBE Member
Cheap Ego said:
is Teller a deaf/mute? if he isn't, then he's got the easiest job in the history of showbusines.

Nope he can speak and does at cetain times, its just part of their act. They were great on Fear Factor Celebrity...

I love Penn and Teller, always have, but I find their show Bullshit too one sided alot of the time, takes away some of the impact in my opinon (kind of like Michael Moore).

I really liked this PETA one though.

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
yep, i agree that the whole animal rights movement is ripe full of hypocrisy. the funny thing is, i've often found myself arguing FOR more animals rights. hmmm!!!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
The one on recycyling is pretty funny as well. The bottled water is still my favorite I think.

So far this season hasn't lived up to hopes, last nights episode 'numbers' was a bit of a let down.