• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

PENISES!! (someone had to)

deveator

TRIBE Member
Well I've been told that my penis looks much bigger now. Especially the head.

wait I'll post before and after pics joke

kline

TRIBE Member
my doctor recommended that i get it done when i was younger cause i had torn my foreskin during a night of angry fucking [mmm... hate-inspired sex] but it hasn't been a problem since.

i get sick to my stomach just thinking about it all-- ugh.

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
I predict this thread will sputter and die.

Either that or it'll turn into an ongoing weird assortment of posts that are either lame attempts at humour, just plain lame, annoying, or TMI.

Beings

TRIBE Member
Foresekin FTW.

I cannot imagine going commando without one. It is the real last line of defense motherfuckas! CIA my ass.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

erika

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
^your penis isnt big enought til you OWN big fast cars vinder
Umm, I thought it was the reverse, hence the BCSD term (big car small dick) :p

PS. And I agree with Naeema: pictures!

swenard

TRIBE Member
Michlerish said:
When/If you guys have a son(s), will you have him circumsized?

I've often wondered this. Luckily my first orn was a girl and I didn't have to make that decision. When I was young, everyone was circumsized, so it would be odd, not to be.

Now a days, it seems to be 50/50.

I think I would do it.

why not

TRIBE Member
Michlerish said:

nope.

i suspect that most guys will choose whichever they have, although i could be wrong.

i doubt many uncircumcised guys would choose circumcised.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
Michlerish said:
yes. most women Ive ever talked to on the subject are pretty grossed out with the snuffies.
you hear that guys? they'll never tell you, but they think it's gross. go get snipped.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
Beings said:
Foresekin FTW.

I cannot imagine going commando without one. It is the real last line of defense motherfuckas! CIA my ass.
why couldn't you go commando? you have incorrect assumptions of what it feels like... which is.... exactly the same as yours feels like I would assume.
with less schmegma.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

why not

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
why couldn't you go commando? you have incorrect assumptions of what it feels like... which is.... exactly the same as yours feels like I would assume.
with less schmegma.

if you're uncircumcised, the head of your exposed penis is a lot more sensitive. if it were to be rubbing unprotected against our pants, it would be uncomfortable.

circumcised guys lose that sensitivity, so it's not uncomfortable for you.

so basically, both or you guys are incorrectly imagining that it feels the same.

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm a girl, and I don't think uncircumsized penis' are gross. Only circumsized guys, and girls who have never seen uncircumsized guys think it's gross.... because they don't know.

If I have a son one day, I don't want to have him circumsized.

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
I beg to differ.. I don't like turtlenecks, and cannot see myself with a guy who has one. I've seen both, and my mind is set.

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Well I just think it's a silly and pointless tradition. If there were no circumsized penis' in the world, everyone would think differently.

vinder

TRIBE Member
unless you have a problem with your foreskin being too tight, i don't understand why people think cutting off a part of your cock is a good idea.

oh wait, i do. ignorance.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders