• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

PENISES!! (someone had to)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deveator

TRIBE Member
3 months ago (July 25) to be exact. I got circumcised at the age of 28. The pain was really not as bad as I anticipated and I was out at footwork that next evening. I am very much pleased with the results and my only regret is not doing it sooner. Now give me the bacon salt! (please)

deveator

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Holy sweet fucking mother of christ, YOU WENT TO FOOTWORK WITH A CHOPPED UP WEEN?

No joke. Operation was Thurs 9am. Stayed home from work that day and Fri. Then at night. wrapped up in a bandage popped a couple T3's and was out the door by 10pm! Talk about a troper eh?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
I sometimes think about growing my foreskin - saw it on Penn + teller

But I don't think my girlfriend wants me to - and it looks like a lot of work and weirdness.

(sigh) Maybe one day I will finally regain what I have lost and return my manhood to its natural state.

So far its just a far-off dream.

gl*tch

TRIBE Member
deveator said:
3 months ago (July 25) to be exact. I got circumcised at the age of 28. The pain was really not as bad as I anticipated and I was out at footwork that next evening. I am very much pleased with the results and my only regret is not doing it sooner. Now give me the bacon salt! (please)

Welcome to the club!

*poised for a high five*

Snuffalupagus

TRIBE Member
praktik said:
I sometimes think about growing my foreskin - saw it on Penn + teller

But I don't think my girlfriend wants me to - and it looks like a lot of work and weirdness.

(sigh) Maybe one day I will finally regain what I have lost and return my manhood to its natural state.

So far its just a far-off dream.

Looks like a hell of a long procedure. I would salute anyone that had the patience to go through with that.

kline

TRIBE Member
do people really have foreskin envy? i mean, i saw that episode of P&T as well [i love Bullshit!] and they seemed like quite the creepy bunch that went through with it... and it didn't even look very natural and made the penis shrink it almost seemed.

and FYI, if anyone is envious, feel free to play with mine :rolleyes: