• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

PENISES!! (someone had to)

why not

TRIBE Member
the girls got the boobs thread, so i guess we get this one.

i'm fine with mine, it does the job.

wouldn't consider surgery, unless something went very wrong.

still got my foreskin, and i like it.

trimmed my pubes a couple times, but it was too itchy and reminded me of puberty.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Wow one day and the forum officially jumped the ghey shark. For the record I really don''t want to anything about any of your penises. Penises are gross.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

kline

TRIBE Member
you're saying you aren't?

there is little mofo isn't correct about in terms of heteroflexibility.

why not

TRIBE Member
kline said:
you're saying you aren't?

there is little mofo isn't correct about in terms of heteroflexibility.
i've never been in the closet.

i've been out as bi since i figured it out, even if i tend to date women more often.

and no, this thread wasn't an attempt to get guys to talk cock, it was just a joke on the boobs thread.

and maybe it was a present to geminigirl and Mofo (and any other cock worshipers on the board who aren't as vocal about it).

queen naeema

TRIBE Member
eLeKTRon said:
I want statistics.
maybe alexd could add the stats (length, girth, colour uniformity, curve angle if any and chopped-or-not)to the user info and then cross reference that info to the roll-call threads, so before heading out on the weekend it would be easy to check out the prospects for the night!! he he he he he

kline

TRIBE Member
why not said:
i've been out as bi since i figured it out, even if i tend to date women more often.
we're the same but opposites on this one... i would never date a chick again but i find that there are hot ones that i'm more than happy to uh, "boink", but it's a rarity that's maybe indulged once a year or two.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
^your penis isnt big enought til you OWN big fast cars vinder

when will you learn

as an aside........ppl still have foreskin??
talk about wizard sleeve

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
HA! You beat me to making this thread.

Us girl lurkers want details!! Or a least I do! I love penis talk.

Who's got the biggest/fattest cut penis?!