• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pendulum

depraved

TRIBE Member
Anybody?
I've public speaking gig that winds up shortly before doors open
By then I'll be ready to blow off some steam...

Last edited:

patri©k

TRIBE Member
the guy behind the counter at Play de yesterday said that he had just gotten off the phone with the promoters... and that the promoters had told him to stop selling tickets as the event was cancelled.

said to check the 'embrace' website for updates.

T

TRIBE Member
the guy behind the counter at Play de yesterday said that he had just gotten off the phone with the promoters... and that the promoters had told him to stop selling tickets as the event was cancelled.

said to check the 'embrace' website for updates.

thats incorrect, tickets for this event are still on sale, and they are 15$ while supplies last. This event is a 100% GO!

Tickets are on at unicus and play de... i was told embrace accidentally printed tickets with teh wrong price.. correct destiny tickets are available now.:)

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
I'm planning on going.

Everytime I've seen El Hornet spin he's been awesome, and I've yet to check out a main room dnb event at Circa.

Should be a good night, I predict it will be packed as fuck.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
thats incorrect

I called Play de yesterday early. I was told to come by as they still had tickets. When I got there, the guy said he was just on the phone with the promoters and that the tickets were no longer for sale and that the reasoning behind the move was that the event was probably cancelled.

After speaking to people (none of them were the people I emailed, all involved with the event), I was told that a retard brought the wrong tickets in for sale and they had to replace them with the proper tickets.

pretty fucking weak... sell me the fucking tickets... I just made the trek to come and buy them! Instead I had to leave without tickets. Good thing I went back today, got them, paid the service fee. Off to a great start... hopefully some 18 and a half year old pukes on me at the event.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

depraved

TRIBE Member
Coming from outta town, so I had to buy my ticket online, w/ tix to be p/u @ door (i.e. "will call"). Hopefully this events happens & I don't run into a snafu re: tix when I get there...
A buddy of mine is joining me; we haven't partied together since...shit, it's been nearly a decade...glad I still have stocks in "the pantry" for just such occasions...

T

TRIBE Member
Coming from outta town, so I had to buy my ticket online, w/ tix to be p/u @ door (i.e. "will call"). Hopefully this events happens & I don't run into a snafu re: tix when I get there...
A buddy of mine is joining me; we haven't partied together since...shit, it's been nearly a decade...glad I still have stocks in "the pantry" for just such occasions...

event is on 100%