1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

pdf help quick

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Dirty Girl, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

how can I put a pdf file into word format?
    I managed to put it into word, but stuck as being a picture, so im having trouble editing font and stuff.
    HELP QUICK

2. derek

derek TRIBE Member

if you're trying to edit a pdf you'll need adobe professional. you won't be able to edit it in word.

at least the last time i checked anyway.

3. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

you could cut and paste the text but usually it goes the other way (word->pdf...)

Using the Acrobat application itself (not Reader), you have the option of exporting the document as a word file.

4. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

There's a good chance you can't. If you can you'll need Adobe Professional (a $500 piece of software). PDF-995 might have tools that let you ... I'm not sure. Google PDF 995

People make PDFs for among other reasons so that you can't edit the document or copy & paste the text.

5. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

You might be able to find an onlite site that will do the conversion for you.

6. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

ok nevermind, took too long, just gonna send it with a spelling mistake.
    thanks for your help

this thread will self destruct in 10 seconds.

7. the_fornicator

the_fornicator TRIBE Member