• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

PCP and Climbing

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Stan

TRIBE Member
That fireball at the bottom looks like a fart coming out of his ass that got ignited:

Image2.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
it's quite amazing that you can do a drug and be so fuckered that you can't remind yourself that what you're doing in that moment is not so reasonable.

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
it's quite amazing that you can do a drug and be so fuckered that you can't remind yourself that what you're doing in that moment is not so reasonable.

remember what I told you.

luckily, there were no hydro poles in the amazon.. ;)

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by mingster

PCP provides a person with true hallucinations... this means that things actually exist for them that aren't there, so not those fake hallucinations that you know are just things looking fucked up.

Dirt Dawg

TRIBE Member
PCP makes things all fucking crazy... I can totality understand how this guy not only climbed the pole/tightropped across the line/blew up; but at the same time lives to this day.

My puesdo half brotha told me a story where some of his boys where dusted back in tha dayoff some over sprinkled, bottom of the bag weed.

He was sitting in a park when they drove by . One of his friends starting waving at him then opened the door to get out and say hello... cept the car was doing about 60

the muthafucka stepped out and did the head over heels thing for half a block...he lived as well.

PCP makes kids do the darndest things