• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

patio suggestions

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
I'm thinking of going to a patio tonight. Any recommendations for Queen west? Might be bringing a lady along so something date-friendly would be good.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Aphrodite said:
Apothecary is having a dnb thing tonight. they have a huge rooftop.. wonder if it'll be open?
word... dnb would be cool. i'm thinking baldwin might be nice too... lots of spots there.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Are you crazy? It's 12c and droppping. It's early April dude, patios are tolerable during the day only, especially on a date, reconsider

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Joe Seven said:
word... dnb would be cool. i'm thinking baldwin might be nice too... lots of spots there.
Baldwin is shut down by 10 o'clock, nothing open.

wow, i'm not shitting on your evening, it just looks that way :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
Baldwin is shut down by 10 o'clock, nothing open.

wow, i'm not shitting on your evening, it just looks that way :p
no i think your right. walking home in 22c weather after work got me all crazy. i just stepped out and realized its a little chilly.

BUT... Are you sure baldwins done by 10??? I'm pretty sure I've been sitting in maragritas gettin sauced well into the evening.

Gonna hit up San korean resto instead.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Joe Seven said:
BUT... Are you sure baldwins done by 10??? I'm pretty sure I've been sitting in maragritas gettin sauced well into the evening.
I used to live in the house directly beside margaritas... it never ran past 11 and that was in July/August. I wish it did run late, it's really nice sitting there.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
I used to live in the house directly beside margaritas... it never ran past 11 and that was in July/August. I wish it did run late, it's really nice sitting there.
hmmm. i musta been drunk

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories