• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

paternity

tayo

TRIBE Member
say a man and a woman conceived a child, but when the woman gave birth ... the man denied he was the father !!!
:eek:
could he really just walk away scott free? Or is there some kind of legal statute requiring him to prove he is NOT the father?

Deus

TRIBE Member
If the mother doesn't care that the father walks away. If the mother does care and points out who the fater was, but the father disagrees then he has to (dis)prove it. DNA test should be pretty accurate.

tayo

TRIBE Member
i'm a girl and i'm offspring-free

i was just wondering

so how could they prove he is the father? they can't force anyone to take a paternity test, right?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
If the kid is old enough to talk, there is a four-question test that determines paternity.

Just ask for The Bastard Test.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by tayo
i'm a girl and i'm offspring-free

i was just wondering

so how could they prove he is the father? they can't force anyone to take a paternity test, right?
it's as if you've never seen an episode of CSI, or CSI Miami

tayo

TRIBE Member
well i thought you couldn't legally force anyone to surrender their DNA for testing. when there is a murder they go around asking suspects to voluntarily submit to dna testing.
so basically, if someone accuses you of fathering their baby, you either have to raise the kid or give up your dna? your valuable dna? because that would make a good movie. where they steal a guys dna.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
or where he throws out a can of pop, or a hair in the garbage

or blood stains at a brutal homocide

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories