• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pat Robertson: God told me of 'mass killing' in 2007

man_slut

TRIBE Member
This is pure GOLD...:eek:

VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia (AP) -- Evangelical broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday that God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would cause a "mass killing" late in 2007.

"I'm not necessarily saying it's going to be nuclear," he said during his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network.

"The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that."

Robertson said God told him about the impending tragedy during a recent prayer retreat.

God also said, he claims, that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

Robertson suggested in January 2006 that God punished then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon with a stroke for ceding Israeli-controlled land to the Palestinians.

The broadcaster predicted in January 2004 that President Bush would easily win re-election.

Bush won 51 percent of the vote that fall, beating Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts.

In 2005, Robertson predicted that Bush would have victory after victory in his second term. He said Social Security reform proposals would be approved and Bush would nominate conservative judges to federal courts.

Lawmakers confirmed Bush's 2005 nominations of John Roberts and Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court. But the president's Social Security initiative was stalled.

"I have a relatively good track record," he said. "Sometimes I miss."

In May, Robertson said God told him that storms and possibly a tsunami were to crash into America's coastline in 2006.

Even though the U.S. was not hit with a tsunami, Robertson on Tuesday cited last spring's heavy rains and flooding in New England as partly fulfilling the prediction.

SOURCE

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

technowelt

TRIBE Member
man_slut said:
Even though the U.S. was not hit with a tsunami, Robertson on Tuesday cited last spring's heavy rains and flooding in New England as partly fulfilling the prediction.

That makes perfect sense.

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
I've got no problem if the mass killing involves PAt Robertson and his nutjob followers and fellow con, I mean preacher men.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
pat-robertson-793916.jpg

I can't wait for him to be caught on tape having premarital sex with a black-hispanic democrat single father.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rounder

TRIBE Member
if pat robertson spent more time doing meth with gay hookers he'd have a much rosier outlook on things

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
"I have a relatively good track record," he said. "Sometimes I miss."

In May, Robertson said God told him that storms and possibly a tsunami were to crash into America's coastline in 2006.

What?

2006 was one of the mildest recent years for storms in the U.S.

2005 is when Katrina hit and there hasn't been anything major this year.

"When you're right 48% of the time, you're wrong 52% of the time".

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
They should also mention his attempts at stolen valor - claiming he saw combat in Korea as a Marine, when his U.S. Senator daddy kept him far, far out of harm's way. And the long speculated involvement of a threesome with Falwell

Fortunate Son indeed.
Remember he blamed gays for 9/11, and he said Haitians made a deal with Satan when they rebelled against their slave owners and established an independent country.