• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Passport Question

Special K

TRIBE Member
K so my Passport expired and I want to get it renewed.

Where can I get it re-issued downtown? Do I need to bring any kind of documentation with me? $$$ ? Pictures of myself?

:confused:

HMP

TRIBE Member
there's a passport office on Victoria street, I think. It's a side street between yonge and church, between queen and king. It's a mall, with immgration and citizenship offices on the third floor. can't remember the exact addy :confused: regrets.

you'll need to bring two pieces of photo ID--a citizenship card and a health card will do. Take along your sin card, just in case. It'll take a couple of weeks and $65, if I remember correctly, but please don't quote me on it. go early and you should zip through the line up (take a number as soon as you enter).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~NoCo~

TRIBE Member
yeah, i had to wait in line for an hour and then realized that was just the line for the waiting room...

the waiting room took over 2 hours and then my picture wasn't approved and i had to do it all over again..

S.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
since there's a thread here, where can i get a british passport near brampton?

i'm guessing the consulate, but where is it?

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Next time take a portfolio of shots. Ask them to pick one.
And on that note, I need to renew my passport.

mystique0217

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by REMI XO
Do I need a passport to enter the US?

some people say yes...some people say no
when i was travelling back from arizona on new year's eve,
the flight attendant said that starting this year, a passenger is requested to show a proof of id that proves a location of birth.
(so you can either carry a birth certificate and a driver's license or some sort of ID or simply get a freaking passport!) :)

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
do yourself a favour and if you can go in the morning do that. It gets insanely crowded in the afternoon and you will have to wait a lot longer.

Also you can no longer smile in Canadian passport pictures. weirdest. shit. ever.

Good luck :) the rest of any relevant information in my experience is much better explained by those webpages. I lost my passport a couple months ago and it took FOREVER to get a new one because of police reports etc.

~allie~