• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Parties you wished you could be at but can't

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Carter at Sunnyside tomorrow eve.

...but then I fucking asked myself what was wrong with me, cancelled Tuesday and bought tickets. Hasn’t been here in near a decade. Best fucking technical House DJ - aside from me - by a long stretch. Boompity-boomp.

I can’t wait to wiggle. :)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member

...but then I fucking asked myself what was wrong with me, cancelled Tuesday and bought tickets. Hasn’t been here in near a decade. Best fucking technical House DJ - aside from me - by a long stretch. Boompity-boomp.

That last part was terribly braggadocios and possibly a tad over the top. Lol! Apologies. I got into the shots at my friend’s stag last night.

Just getting the cobwebs out to head down to the lake!!!

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member

This was fun times! Lots of folks came out of hiding/retirement for this one.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
This was fun times! Lots of folks came out of hiding/retirement for this one.
Sure was a sweet time. Lovely setup, people and decor. $9 short-tins of beer were a bit extreme but, hey.

Carter was fire, as usual. Great to see so many familiar faces after so long!!!!