• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

parties to look forward to in the new year?

Access

TRIBE Member
I've been hearing that Grabriele and Dresden are coming in January. Should be interesting to see if they're as good djs as they are producers.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Trigger

TRIBE Member
They're coming along with Infected Mushroom and long awaited Rank 1 in January for Ultra Spin 4. That should be a wicked trance event to look forward to in the New Year! Anne Savage is booked for that as well so should be a good one.

I saw G&D at Gatecrasher NEC last month and they were great. They spin a very unique style of prog and trance but with some kicking beats underlying throughout. Look for a few popular songs remixed that they like to throw into their sets. Just heard their latest Global DJ Brodcast - if you can find it, grab it and check it out - it will be similar to how they play in Jan I'm sure.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
BLA is bringing back Droidlock in February.

He certainly wouldn't be described as "trance", but it's psychedelic, and he opened up one huge funking can of whoop-ass last time he was in town.

anastasia

TRIBE Member
I saw Rank 1 in Montreal last summer and its a DJ set. Only one person of Rank 1 can spin the other person can't. Its too $$$ to have a live set - only in Amsterdam will they perform live.
It was great to see him live and he spun all the classic tunes.

Other acts I heard was Dumonde is coming back and maybe Blank and Jones - they cancelled the MOntreal date.

:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pulse nightclub

TRIBE Promoter
Wicked

Those are some wicked party's to look forward to, I think there will be a lot of goose bumps everywere. But if you are bored till then come Saturday's for Kutz & Saint Pete @ Pulse.

kodos

TRIBE Member
Hi Kutz, welcome to the internet. I think Tribe will likely have less tolerance for spam (veiled or not) than Tranceaddict, so good luck.

alcid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kodos
Hi Kutz, welcome to the internet. I think Tribe will likely have less tolerance for spam (veiled or not) than Tranceaddict, so good luck.
Ha!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kodos
Doubtful! TA is really strict with spammers these days.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alcid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper
Doubtful! TA is really strict with spammers these days.
You obviously haven't noticed KUTZ's posts in every other thread in all caps plugging Pulse like crazy!