• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Part-time Jobs

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
anyone know of any? I dont know if I am going to be dog walking in this extreme cold - I need extra cash...blah money sux

Cri

TRIBE Member
serving!

I usually only work weekends and I make a ton of cash. If you can get in at any restaurant and you don't mind doing that sort of thing..it's probably the best way to make some casshhhh :) bling bling

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
Serving or bartending is the only worthwhile part-time job if you are looking to make decent cash IMO!!! You can easily make 200-300 a weekend. I don't know what i would have done without my serving job in university.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Juan Love

TRIBE Member
I made $6,000 last week...part time...legit paper too.

PM me if you're at all interested or feel free to call bullshit on this...

You'll only be bumping up the offer so another serious cat can take advantage.

:D

finary

TRIBE Promoter
i could use a maid

once every two weeks

salary negotiable

benefits available

downtown area

pm if interested

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
a girl I knew who worked at Hooters says that any chick can get a job there as a Hooters Girl, (regardless of the size of your erm endowments)

however, the speed in which you ascend the Hooters Hierarchy is dependent on how ideal looking you are (by Hooters standards, if you know what I mean)

if you just want easy money and have no problem working within a revoltingly sexist environment (and also don't have a problem with the whole physical appearance favouritism thing), then by all means apply there

finary

TRIBE Promoter
well i probably wont be home when you're there...
but if you prefer to work naked, all the power to ya.

one of my cats loves nipples, im sure you'll get along famously.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by finary

I am willing to supervise, but that'll cost ya.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I've been thinking about a part time job too.

I have no experience in serving, but my friend that have done it love it.

Any suggestion on getting started in the type of thing? I've work at Tim Horton's and don't ever want to do that kind of job again.

Also, cash under the table would be nice too.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
i work retail part-time... it is the most over working, underpaid, painstaking job ever. But i'm addicted to shopping and clothes and getting 30%-50% off clothes, make up and home stuff is enough to keep me working at that hell hole...

i'll love to serve but with no experience and all the places saying experience required i think i'm outta luck... :(

crave_e

TRIBE Member
if you have some free time become a tutor.
I pay for a math tutor and french tutor for my cousin.

$25...an hour. Cash.

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
i'll love to serve but with no experience and all the places saying experience required i think i'm outta luck...
If you want to serve get hired at a restaurant as a host. Alot of time they will promote you to a server after a few months and it is a good way to learn how a restaurant works. Also, get you smart serve. It's like 30-40 bucks and you can get an any bartending school in like a saturday afternoon. Alot of restaurants might give you a chance if they know they don't have to certify you.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by finary

haha.. that sounds soo odd and funny!

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by littlenutty
i work retail part-time... it is the most over working, underpaid, painstaking job ever. But i'm addicted to shopping and clothes and getting 30%-50% off clothes, make up and home stuff is enough to keep me working at that hell hole...

i'll love to serve but with no experience and all the places saying experience required i think i'm outta luck... :(
i work three retail jobs (2 shoe stores, and a clothing store)
For me, it's the best thing!! I love shopping and i love helping people shop! I dont just come into work, put in my hours and leave. My boss at one of the shoe stores lets me help with buying...we go to shoe and leather shows together and have lots of fun!! Plus, i get paid really well for a "retail" job so that helps! The other shoe store is my dads...so i go in when i want...and get paid what i want....cash! The clothing store sucks the most because its a chain...Ricki's/Bootlegger...the pay sucks at $8.25/hour (its the highest paying store in our shitty mall). We arent on commission..but we have Goals each day..easy to make them. I love haveing 30-50% off....and when things get marked down really cheap we are the first to know...so i always get good stuff for cheap. FOLDING and RE-FOLDING is annoying.....but if you work with fun people...it can really be fun!! (good music playing in the background makes a big difference for me also)

Retail isnt that bad if your good at selling!!
Serving sounds fun...i might get a part time job this summer making some quick cash during tourist season!!!

Good Luck.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders