1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Parks & Wilson - Aug 29th

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by Psyrel, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Psyrel

Psyrel TRIBE Member

... more Breathe goodness.

Who else is in?

2. Metal Morphosis

Metal Morphosis TRIBE Member

werd up Sister!
    don't forget Dave Ralph is ALSO on the bill.

i *heart* P&W

3. very good chance I'll be there.

4. djcheezwhiz

djcheezwhiz TRIBE Member

dave ralph played a really good set a few years back at the tribe anniversary party...i'll have to ponder this event over the upcoming days as this past breathe event took it's toll on me :D ...parks & wilson played a few good sets at breathe in it's previous life...

jc

ps the club has been rocking the last few weeks...matt could have easily played for another few hours 2 weeks ago as the crowd didn't want it to finish, & last week, luke destroyed...even with digweed in town the place was rocking & if the bouncers didn't shut it down early, it could easily have went til 8...great to have this party hitting 10's again on a regular basis & from what i hear lots of goodness coming up...

pps that was a long ps :D ...

5. organik

organik TRIBE Member

I'll be there!!!
    :D

6. Lights Out

Lights Out New Member

i will be spinning in the VIP Room on that day from 12-1:15 or so.......if anybody needs guestlist please contact me at:
    rowghani@hotmail.com

free before 12, reduced after that....

Reza
    www.lightsoutpromo.com