• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Parking overnight at TTC Finch Station

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Yeah this is a wack thread, but please, if anyone has ever parked at the TTC Finch station lot OVERNIGHT, what happened to your car? The TTC website says that you may get "tagged and/or towed"... we don't care about tickets but getting towed would be bad... anyone know the scoop on this shit?

TIA

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JAR

TRIBE Member
Joe Seven said:
Yeah this is a wack thread, but please, if anyone has ever parked at the TTC Finch station lot OVERNIGHT, what happened to your car? The TTC website says that you may get "tagged and/or towed"... we don't care about tickets but getting towed would be bad... anyone know the scoop on this shit?

TIA

first a cellphone, now a car?!

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
by tagged they mean by some spraypaint weilding tribe members.

...speaking of which; what make and model is your car?

mingster

TRIBE Member
last i remember, you could totally park at finch station overnight. completely legit.

but i think it was only on weekends. could be wrong though.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i parked there once, with a steal me sign on my dash board...no such luck...ahh the blue beast...why wouldnt someone steal you so i could reap the benefits of a loaded insurance policy:((note, this was like 7 yrs ago)