• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

***PARIS HILTON***

Alvaro G

I saw the full tape! Gotta give that girl props, she knows how to please her man, and probably other peoples men as well.

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Alvaro G
I saw the full tape! Gotta give that girl props, she knows how to please her man, and probably other peoples men as well. What I really liked was the guy - he was frickin hot! I'd toast that ass and butter it anyday!

well then!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Paris Hilton??

Well if a galatek two man inna one night
Then we know she's a hoe
If she a clean up di whola di neighborhood
Then we know she's a hoe
If she a walk and a sell from hotel to hotel
We know she's a hoe
If she a one night stand tek everybody man
Man a nutten dat caw wi dun know

She's a hoe
She's a hoe
She's a hoe
Caan hide again cause everybody know
She's a hoe
She's a hoe
Swear seh mi spat har pon di Jerry Springer show
She's a hoe
She's a hoe
All a di youth inna di street know

Whey she do, boast bout how she get slim and trim
Loose twenty pound and naw go a gym
Legs easy fi open like clothes pin
Sleep wid bum, him dead and dem know wha kill him
Gal from youh know yuh nuh shooty shooty
An yuhknow seh yuh a nuh goupy
All rudies out deh do not be silly an put a rubber pan yuh willy

Whey she do
Gwaan like she hot like she a earth angel
Know something whey dem a do yuh head swell
Man a line up a dem gate car dem a sell
The way dem a move trust me you coulda tell
Run through the mob dem and di cartel
Hear seh she sleep wid Bobby Castell
Di gal a rev out skettel worse Jezebel
How much man drown inna di well

Well if a gal tek whey har mumma husband
Then we know she's a hoe
If a gal sleep wid har best fren man
Then di whola wi know she's a hoe
Well if a gal easy fi pluck every man come wuk
Then we know she's a hoe
Nuff a dem run outta luck end up wid stomach
An now di man naah mine di gut

kate

TRIBE Member
What makes her different from any other celebrity then? Don't most people on some level use their sexuality to market themselves, make themselves more appealing/better known? On your logic you could say the same thing about any girl who has been in Maxim/FHM, etc.

To go on about her being a "whore" or whatever you want to call her is so irrelevant on this message board-half the people on here post about sex 20 bagillion times a day-the only thing she did was have sex on video and get caught doing it. Its not like she got gangbanged, it was pretty whitebread boring sex anyway. Get over it people, to me anyone who blathers on about paris being a hoe is just secretly pissed that they're not rich/famous/gorgeous/thin all at once. Paris Hilton is a target of hate because she embodies all the qualities that North American capitalist society prizes in women wrapped into one neat little package, whether you like it or not.

keld

TRIBE Member
re: na prizes in women ^. fair enough, but do you think she's smart as well? she comes across as being pretty dumb, to me. something i value pretty highly. just for the record tho, i think she's pretty cool and not trampish at all. in that video she seemed pretty uninterested in the sex and kept blathering on about being told 'i love you'. guess she was only 19 or something.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kate
What makes her different from any other celebrity then? Don't most people on some level use their sexuality to market themselves, make themselves more appealing/better known? On your logic you could say the same thing about any girl who has been in Maxim/FHM, etc.

To go on about her being a "whore" or whatever you want to call her is so irrelevant on this message board-half the people on here post about sex 20 bagillion times a day-the only thing she did was have sex on video and get caught doing it. Its not like she got gangbanged, it was pretty whitebread boring sex anyway. Get over it people, to me anyone who blathers on about paris being a hoe is just secretly pissed that they're not rich/famous/gorgeous/thin all at once. Paris Hilton is a target of hate because she embodies all the qualities that North American capitalist society prizes in women wrapped into one neat little package, whether you like it or not.
Exactly Kate!;)

Excellent post.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Paris Hilton is a target of hate because she embodies all the qualities that North American capitalist society prizes in women wrapped into one neat little package, whether you like it or not.
Shallow
Stupid
Attention crazed
Spoiled

I don't like it, and I certainly hope that North American society is wanting something more than a pre-feminist archetype. I also hope women will find a better role model that encourages them to have more to offer than being eye candy for the horny masses.

Xtatic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
I don't like it, and I certainly hope that North American society is wanting something more than a pre-feminist archetype. I also hope women will find a better role model that encourages them to have more to offer than being eye candy for the horny masses.
well said, and I agree wholeheartedly.

catilyst

TRIBE Member
-the only thing she did was have sex on video and get caught doing it.
don't want to sound too snooty but if you do a little research you'll know shes done some pretty crazy shit in public before.

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
If she were using her sexuality for publicity she would not be filing a lawsuit against whoever released the sex tapes involving her. Now I have not seen the tape nore do I care to.
I only can base what I know about her on what I have read and seen in the news, and as always, the media seems to be releasing conflicting stories about Ms.Hilton. True, shes only famous because of her last name, and maybe she has a reputation in the party scene, but thats a scene none of us here have anything to do with. Therefore, you can't go around saying things about her if you don't know her. I don't know her, so I have no opinion about her. Thats what the rest of you should be saying, insead oflabeling he a hoe or whatever.

~Leslie~

Last edited: