• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Paris Hilton Video Debut

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
she sounds like a britney/gwen cross.... only i think she can only sing at that volume or she'll go flat... haha flat.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Peej

TRIBE Member
hahaha

nooooo, it won't be a hit! Jennifer Love Hewitt sounds better then that. I mean, it's a really booooring song!

I think it will flop!

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
i have no idea what to say.
i got to the end of the first chorus.
and then my cats started singing along. and the dog down the street started howling.
and the giraffe in my backyard spat at the computer.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
despite all the deadly disease i'd still rather watch this over anything Janet Jackson has to offer.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
despite all the deadly disease i'd still rather watch this over anything Janet Jackson has to offer.
yeah me too. i know there alot of paris bashing but i dont think shes too hard on the eyes. she certainly makes me put down the ice cream and for that i thank her.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
thanks JG thanks really nice of you (youre crazy though :) ). i'm not thin like her.

i think she has a great body. but i guess different strokes for different folks...