• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Paris Hilton Tops Worst-Dressed List

man_slut

TRIBE Member
I hope this hasn't been posted yet:

Hilton Tops Worst-Dressed List
Jan 13, 2:38 PM EST

Associated Press

Mr. Blackwell's annual litany of fashion trash-talking ranks hotel-heiress turned Internet sex kitten turned reality TV star Paris Hilton of "The Simple Life" at the top of his list of bottom-feeding fashionistas.

Blackwell has been ailing in recent years, preventing him from reading his own insults aloud to the press. But he still composes his thoughts in rhyme, akin to the Riddler from "Batman" crossed with Catwoman.

Here are his remarks released Tuesday:

Lara Flynn Boyle: Sometimes a single fiasco is all it takes — that tutu terror (at the Golden Globes) was one of the all-time worst fashion mistakes! A beautiful face ... but no taste ... what a waste!

Courtney Love: The torrid temptress of fashions — "Rock Pack" is the undisputed queen of tack.

Melanie Griffith: Melanie defines "fatal fashion folly" — A botox'd cockatoo in a painting by Dali!

Missy Elliot: Missy's experiencing a bling-bling takeover — time to lower the wattage and get a makeover!

Celine Dion: Half-sequined scarecrow, half-gaudy acrobat — Is it Abe Lincoln in drag? And I'll leave it at that!

Jessica Simpson: Forget putting her stylist on suspension — just clean out that closet, and hire a magician!

Diane Keaton: In prudish fashion pitfalls that bury her beauty, it could be Queen Victoria on jury duty! Dowdy, dumpy and frumpy!

Shania Twain: What can I say? In buckled bombs and country-fried kitsch, has Calamity Twain popped a stitch!

(Tie) Madonna and Britney Spears: So many tacky trends, so little time — please, will someone arrest The Kissin Cousins of Couture Crime!

And the No. 1 fashio failure ... Paris Hilton: How are you gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen Paree? Grab the blinders here comes Paris. From cyber disgrace to red carpet chills — she's the vapid Venus of Beverly Hills!

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=145955

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Shania Twain: What can I say? In buckled bombs and country-fried kitsch, has Calamity Twain popped a stitch!

Well, he's spot on with this one! her style is um, well....personally I think tacky. She is gorgeous but just doesn't know how to piece properly. I guess that's her personal choice, purposely. I just think she could look alot classier with what she's working with.

eg.
Star Trek Femme Fatale

um yah

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Indian Girl

Well, he's spot on with this one! her style is um, well....personally I think tacky. She is gorgeous but just doesn't know how to piece properly. I guess that's her personal choice, purposely. I just think she could look alot classier with what she's working with.

eg.
Star Trek Femme Fatale

um yah

Her gear in that video "UP" is a nightmare.
HELLO!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
yes, they all need to change their stylists. or get some style. or something. i care what they are wearing cos it hurts my eyes...who designs this stuff?

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
for 10 cents i would punch jessica simpson and paris hilton right square in the spolied necks. these two have seriously got to be two of the stupidest people on the planet. and if its all just an act-you couldnt pay me enough money to look that stupid. jessica simpson actually thought buffalo wings came from a buffalo!?

besides being egotistical and bratty the only things their shows have taught us (although its a relearned lesson) is that put a rich fish out of water, they bumble around for a bit, mildly entertaining us, but mostly irritating us, then when they go back home to their bank accounts and parents someone else will clean up the mess they left behind them.

*pow!* to the moon with both of them!

Deus

TRIBE Member
I think society creates celebrities so that they can later trash and degrade them. Celebrities serve as theraputic agents or proxies to release the frustrations of the common people. We all hate them because they're beautiful and have lots of money, and status but we are the ones responsible for it all (except the beauty, but even that is relative, where not so good looking celebriteis are considered hot, ie J Simpson, and P Hilton, because of their status) So why do we create these people if we are going to hate them. That is exactly why. There are millions of other people who are just as good looking and who can sing or act just as good on this planet; it is only these people that allow themselves to be done with this way.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Deus
I think society creates celebrities so that they can later trash and degrade them. Celebrities serve as theraputic agents or proxies to release the frustrations of the common people. We all hate them because they're beautiful and have lots of money, and status but we are the ones responsible for it all (except the beauty, but even that is relative, where not so good looking celebriteis are considered hot, ie J Simpson, and P Hilton, because of their status) So why do we create these people if we are going to hate them. That is exactly why. There are millions of other people who are just as good looking and who can sing or act just as good on this planet; it is only these people that allow themselves to be done with this way.
^ interesting theory :)

Ties into the well documented phenomenon of people liking those who are 'flawed' more than they do those who a comparatively flawless, except your hypothesis takes it to a societal level

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Deus
I think society creates celebrities so that they can later trash and degrade them. Celebrities serve as theraputic agents or proxies to release the frustrations of the common people.
Its like the weather, always prominent and everyone knows what you're talking about.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders