• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Paranoid Tim Patrick vs. Lee Osborne

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jenniflex
Tim Patrick holy fuck, double click it yo!
...lee didn't play but I love him too.

:) - flex
I needed that...haven't danced that hard in a LONG time...the tunes...soooo goood.

aki

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Jenniflex
Tim Patrick holy fuck, double click it yo!
...lee didn't play but I love him too.

:) - flex
haha...jen posting a review...it must have been good!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

coleridge

TRIBE Member
That was fun. Lots of DJs out, probably because we all wanted to check out this new space. Sound system was a little too loud but it was pretty clear.

Enjoyed both Paranoid Jack and Tim Patrick. The guy who was opening before them was playing reall big but very solid. He has some nice flow going on.

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
I really liked the space...and damn I must be going deaf but I thought the system was just right:) such a good night, the beats were so good....soooo good. was nice meeting Tim for the first time.

Adopted

TRIBE Member
wait a sec, the place was admittitedly a bit gawdy... cheesey chandiliers all over the place... hence the name the "crystal room". Size wise, however, the place was perfect... sound was pretty decent as well....

lots of dj's out supporting their own... which was good since i am not sure half the people that came out last night even knew who, or how huge, TP and PJ are... however, the both got the crowd shaking - only further testament to how good they are!

all in all a good night... how many more sleeps until speedy j?

Kinger

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by coleridge
That was fun. Lots of DJs out, probably because we all wanted to check out this new space. Sound system was a little too loud but it was pretty clear.

Enjoyed both Paranoid Jack and Tim Patrick. The guy who was opening before them was playing reall big but very solid. He has some nice flow going on.
You guys are so fuckin sheltered. This is NOT a new space. Maybe new for a "tribe dj" to play at. This night has been going on for many months and often is full of hawt b-rods.

Adopted

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam Duke
HA! She busts our balls more than ANYONE on tribe! She just does it in person..
this is only partially true... last time you played she was yelling for you "fucking sluts to hurry up and get off the stage..."

... i just didn't want to say anything...

:D

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kinger
You guys are so fuckin sheltered. This is NOT a new space. Maybe new for a "tribe dj" to play at. This night has been going on for many months and often is full of hawt b-rods.
Ha.

Tim Patrick and/or Paranoid Jack are 'tribe djs'? Tell me another one buddy. These guys are pillars of the house music community in Toronto and have been for years, they just happen to post on Tribe occasionally.

Adopted

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spinsah
Ha.

Tim Patrick and/or Paranoid Jack are 'tribe djs'? Tell me another one buddy. These guys are pillars of the house music community in Toronto and have been for years, they just happen to post on Tribe occasionally.
--what spinsah said...

a fact as obvious as 9.8 PER SECOND SQUARED IS THE EXCELLERATION RATE OF GRAVITY....

enough said...

thom100

TRIBE Member
Myself , D , and my younger brother visiting form Van tried to get in, but didn't know there was a dress code, the bouncer didn't like running shoes. So we missed out.

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by thom100
Myself , D , and my younger brother visiting form Van tried to get in, but didn't know there was a dress code, the bouncer didn't like running shoes. So we missed out.
ouch, that sucks.

coleridge

TRIBE Member

Then their promotion has been absolutely non existent. Or was this the night that used to be earlier on in the week like Tuesday or Wednesday?

MusicVenuPeople

TRIBE Promoter
we just started doing this night in November 2005, we have had a few toronto talent play on our night like Deko-ze, Kenny Glasgow, Sydney blu and most recently Tim Patrick & paranoid Jack

dg0425

TRIBE Member
Ha.

Maybe kinger edited his post because I don't see where he called TP & PJ tribe djs. I believe you missed the point, buddy.

thom100

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dg0425
Maybe kinger edited his post because I don't see where he called TP & PJ tribe djs. I believe you missed the point, buddy.
I don't think you see/read all that well do you?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
No sir, the point was missed by you.

I think you and your chucklehead crew are actually pretty funny but you seem tied up in this alternate universe where Nathan Barato, Addy, Sydney Blu, Vinyl Junkies et al represent the OG's of House in this city to you and that's simply not the case.

Not to say Tribe centric posturing isn't lame, because it is, but when people start callin' Timmy P and Paranoid Jack 'Tribe DJs', I'm gonna call bullshit.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MusicVenuPeople
we just started doing this night in November 2005, we have had a few toronto talent play on our night like Deko-ze, Kenny Glasgow, Sydney blu and most recently Tim Patrick & paranoid Jack
I had noticed your events at Crystal Room with these DJs but for some reason always thought they were weekday nights.

Anyways it was a good time out on Friday.

dg0425

TRIBE Member
No sir, the point was missed by you.

I think you and your chucklehead crew are actually pretty funny but you seem tied up in this alternate universe where Nathan Barato, Addy, Sydney Blu, Vinyl Junkies et al represent the OG's of House in this city to you and that's simply not the case.

Not to say Tribe centric posturing isn't lame, because it is, but when people start callin' Timmy P and Paranoid Jack 'Tribe DJs', I'm gonna call bullshit.
Do you have anything to back up your assessment of my taste in music? I only like one of the four dj's you mentioned. I was one of the ring leaders in the "lets pick on addy" review thread several months back. I've never even seen the vinyl junkies play but I did listen to one of their mixes twice. I think sydney blue plays alright but I'd never pay to see her. Yes I like Nathan Barato but he's been slugging it out in this city for several years now so I think he deserves whatever recognition he gets.

I stand by my point, Kinger never specifically said he was referring to Paranoid Jack and Tim Patrick when he used the term "tribe dj's". Maybe thats what he was thinking, maybe not. Either way I think PJ and TP are amazing dj's. Thus when I was in Playde two saturdays ago I specifically asked TP for some paranoid jackin tracks and TP gave me some BOMBS. (is it rude to ask a dj workin in a store for another dj's type of records?)

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
(is it rude to ask a dj workin in a store for another dj's type of records?)
nope. in fact I would ask TP about any style of house you want.......guaranteed you'll leave with some bombs.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories