• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Paranoid Jack @ the Crystal room Feb 10

Kabo

TRIBE Member
Just wondering if anyone has been to the Crystal room? If so, how is the venue, crowd, vibe etc. ? Did it used to be LeftbanK? Tim Patrick and Paranoid Jack this friday should be a great night!

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
Jayforce plays there on Friday nights. he's freaking awesome. up and coming for sure. I haven't been to the crystal room on a friday though. hope the vibe is better then snobby tuesdays.

Kabo

TRIBE Member
Your right...my bad.. Tim is a fav of mine since back in the element days. I must say I was surprised that there wasn't a roll call about this event sooner.

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
I am thinking of hitting this up...anyone have any idea what time they are coming on? what is the crystal room like, what type of crowd?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
I think they are going on at 12-12:30

I'm looking forward to this night. Its been a while since i've had the pleasure of hearing Tim and Paranoid Jack... it's going to be a treat.

see ya there
Sweet_e

Adopted

TRIBE Member
will be stopping by for an hour or two... never been to the crystal room (and never thought i would) but now that i see some familiars heading out, i will get my recluse ass out and maybe even dance a step or two....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories