• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

*Pancake Tuesday*

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Nope, I'll be at Big Daddy's for fat tuesday celemabrations and the end of Mardi Grasd madness month...tomorrow's gonna suck

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
supakeli said:
I hate pancakes too.
Glad I am not the only one.

I hate waffles and french toast as well. I dont like sweet cakie things. I guess I dont like most breakfast food. My idea of a yummy breakfast is toasted muesli, rye or multigrain bread with yummy cheese, tomatoes and avacado..mmm

Kinger

TRIBE Member
My mom used to hide quarters in them. I didn't realize till later how unsanitary it is. She tells me she disinfected them first. Maybe she's part jewish or something.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Gravid

TRIBE Member
Pancakes rock!!
I am just about to whip up a stack of strawberry/banana cakes with maple syrup.:)

I was also just trying to figure out what I will give up for lent tomorrow, then I quickly realized that I'm not catholic or even religious for that matter, but I am going to still enjoy those cakes!

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
AdRiaN said:
Jesus did feed a crowd with two fishes and five loaves -- anchovy pizza for everyone!

thats not pizza, thats fish toast

[jai]

ps - waffles and french toast rule along with caraway rye bread toasted with mayo, red pepper, avocado, dijon, red onion, sprouts, and salt and pepper.

:D

bArHo

TRIBE Member
we're having pancakes for dinner as soon as my roomie comes home cause she makes the yummiest pancakes ever!

can't wait till 8.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I_bRAD said:
I’m not much of a fan of pancakes either, but you’ve never had good waffles apparently!

Sorry Brad..the thought of them makes me wanna barf.:p

I dont like sweet foods. Unless it is a piece of fruit or chocolate.. dont want it. I like salty or spicey foods. I don't even like cookies or cake. Yes I am weird. Well, I will eat a piece of cake once or twice a year and enjoy it. But I havent eaten a cookie in about 15 years.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i am indifferent to pancakes. had a very bad pancake experience in a very bad restaurant as a small child. they were revolting. now...i will eat them, but i certainly wouldn't choose them first! i guess this is because i, too, much prefer savoury foods than sweets.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories