• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Panasonic Lumix GX1 m4/3 camera with 20mm 1.7 lens $350

kuba

TRIBE Member
$300 for the whole thing. Body is practically new, bought in October from B&H in NYC, lens is about 1 year old but rarely used as I have a 25mm instead.

Comes with boxes, cable, charger and probably manuals for both. Will check.

$350 is a pretty fair price considering the super condition of the body and the lens is $469+ tax - but I'm open to discussion.

PANASONIC LUMIX G 20MM 1.7 LENS (NEW) HH020A

http://www.amazon.ca/Panasonic-Dmc-...UTF8&qid=1398701243&sr=8-1&keywords=lumix+gx1

Email kubatron@ gmail. com

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
What a tremendous deal that is for me. Wow. Only $190 less than what I am asking or 45% of asking price. Jeez, I should have really thought about this more when setting the price as clearly I am way out of line. Thank you for your interest the camera sold in 12 minutes.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Myo Sat Naing <@yahoo.com>
12:57 PM (4 hours ago)

to kubatron
Hi, I'll take the GX1 kit. When is a good time to meet? Can I meet you close to airport (Pearson Intl a/p). I'm coming from Kitchener. Thanks Tim

kuba

TRIBE Member
sorry you're right, a bit more than 12 minutes. 1208 to 1257, 49 minutes. My bad, asshole.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories